"Hello?"

"Okay" She hung up as Nayeon looked at her questioningly.

"My parents are coming tomorrow" She didn't look at Nayeon, but only her phone that lit up showing a notification from Chaeyoung.

"Oh no"

"Yup" She replied as she turned off her phone, "I'm officially screwed"

"You can stay at my place"

"I can't, Jennie will question me all day if I do. I gotta go, I'll talk to you later Nayeon"

"Bye" Nayeon watches as Jisoo walked away as she sighs to herself. She knew how her parents will be-

Jisoo walked down the street to see a couple in front of her holding hands, She placed her hands in her pocket as she felt the ring in one.

She couldn't wear it as she wanted to-

She took her hands quickly out and sighs to herself looking around seeing a chocolate store and other small stores, She walked into one store seeing it was a book shop, and decided to look around.

-

Rosé groans as it was Voicemail again, Why was she in trouble? What did she do? So many questions were in her mind when she heard the front door slam and then-

"ROSEANNE PARK!"

She looked around to see if she can hide and went under her bed to hide as she grabbed stuff to cover and surround her. She didn't want to die yet!

The stomps of Jennie's feet were heard when her door was swung open,

"I know you're in here Park, I know you don't go anywhere without your phone" She closed her eyes hearing the bed dip, mentally cursing as she forgot her phone.

"Chaeyoung, Come out now or I'll break your phone," Jennie warns as Rosé still didn't come out,

"Then I'll flush this ring down the toilet then-"

"Don't!" Rosé got out under the bed to see Jennie holding her engagement ring. Uh oh-

"Wanna explain?"

"What's going on?" Lisa walked in confused as She saw a ring Jennie was holding, "Is that an engagement ring?" She asks

"It's just a ring Jennie" Rosé replied,

"If it was just a ring then you wouldn't have gotten out so quickly would you now?" She had a point.

"Guy's I'm home!" Jisoo!

"Guy's?" She walked upstairs confused seeing Rosé's door open and looked inside seeing Lisa standing by the door, Jennie holding- their ring? And Rosé sitting there.

"What's going on?" She questions as Jennie looked at her,

"Our Chaeyoung is engaged" Jennie looked at Rosé who avoided her gaze.

"Oh," Lisa looked at Jisoo confused and shook it off,

"Who is she or he?" Jennie questions as Rosé still didn't speak,

"That's enough Jennie" Lisa softly says, "Don't be too hard on her"

"It's just- Why did you hide it?"

"Because you'll be mad" Rosé looked down, "You'll kill me if you knew who it was"

"I promise I won't kill you but who is it?"

"I'm going" Jisoo exited the room, "I'm taking a nap"

"Okay Unnie" Lisa nods, Jisoo took the book that she bought and went to her room where she closed the door and lays on her bed. She opened turns the book and read the message-

"I may have a weak heart, but when I'm with you I feel better. I feel free again like I never was sick. You made me feel like me again, Thank you."

She opened the first page and reads it as Rosé was getting lectured by Jennie, She had to take her mind off of what's coming tomorrow.