15

"Mom, Dad, I'm ready to meet this man"

"Honey, we don't know if he will change his mind or not," Her father says,

"It's time I handle this on my own, If I need you then I'll call," Jisoo says,

"Good luck then dear" she heard her mother as Jisoo smiled,

"I better go now, Talk to you later!"

"Bye!" She hung up and looked at the house. Here goes nothing- she walked up to the front door and knocked as the door opened,

"Hel- Jisoo?" Lisa says confused, "What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to talk to you," Jisoo says nervously as she hasn't felt like this with her since- well...

When she rejected Lisa.

"What did you want to talk about?" Lisa asks as Jisoo sat nervously next to her,

"Lisa, You know I love you right?" She smiled as Lisa nods,

"Yeah?"

"I- uh, I'm sorry but-"

"Who is it?" Lisa looked down at her hands as Jisoo looked at her shocked, "Who is it? Jisoo?"

"Lisa..." She looked at Jisoo and smiled brokenly, "I'm sorry" just seeing Lisa like this broke her.

"It's fine Unnie, I get it. I hope they make you happy" Lisa says, "You deserve that"

"Lisa, You're gonna make me cry"

"But it's true, I hope we can still be friends after this"

"We can"

"What's up?" Lisa asks as Jisoo looked away,

"You might wanna sit for this" Lisa sat on the steps as Jisoo joined her, "So, I spoke to Rosé again"

"How was that?"

"It was wonderful, I felt like me again just talking to her." Lisa looked at her and nods as Jisoo continued, "But we both are scared of trying again because of what happened, she's going good but I need your opinion on my situation."

"Shoot"

"I might have to marry this stuck-up snob of a man and I'm barely getting her back."

"Oh, wow"

"My parents and I are trying to get him to cancel this but I might have to visit"

"But why?"

"He's trying to marry for money and his parents are assholes snobs"

"Make sense, Geez, Unnie you're life sucks right now"

"I know! And Olivia doesn't want to help!"

"You think I do?" Lisa asks as Jisoo looked at her,

"Well, I'm your first love aren't I?"

"I-" Lisa blushed and looked at her shocked, "I'll help then, but what do you want me to do?"

"Go with me"

"But Jennie-"

"YOU CAN GO!"

"Nevermind, when do we go?"

"Tomorrow, So dress up Manoban" Jisoo smiled as Lisa shakes her head,

"The shit I do for you"

"Because I'm your number 1" Jisoo winks as Lisa laughs,

"That's Jennie, You're second"

"I'm second!!? I'm hurt Manoban" she says dramatically as Lisa stuck her tongue out.

College kid Lisa, looked at Jisoo and Chaeyoung, who were laughing and having a good time as she was at the dance floor looking at them at the table,

Jennie was dancing with someone as She saw Chaeyoung whisper something in her ear causing Jisoo to blush, She could see Rosé's hand on her thigh as Lisa tore her gaze away. So she was right, she figured something was up with them.

Let's see how long they can keep this up.

Rosé sat in the living room as she painted whatever, she painted the canvas black as she grabbed a cup and painted it white then placed it in to create a thin circle to make a bubble out of.

Rosé didn't hate Lisa, she never did. But she was scared of her- That day She left Lisa came looking for her.

Wonder why she doesn't like talking about that day? Because of Lisa.

"There you are" She looked back to see an angry Lisa,

"Lisa not-" She was pushed harshly against the brick wall as Lisa grabbed her shirt,

"Listen to me this damn once Park Chaeyoung, I gave up Jisoo for you and you leave her?  What kind of person are you huh?! She doesn't deserve this and at this point you. You better think hard to fix this or else I'll make sure you never see her again, you hear?!?"

"Yes"

"Good" Lisa let her go and walked away pissed, Rosé learned never to mess with her again.