3

The door opened as all the lights were off at night, The bed dipped beside Jisoo as she woken up by Chaeyoung who sat on the other side.

"Chae?" She turns to see Rosé looking at her,

"Hey"

"What happened?" She rubbed her eyes as Rosé smiled,

"I just told Jennie that I'm not comfortable saying who it was yet," Rosé says as she leans back, She felt Jisoo's hands play with her hair as the girl had her eyes closed.

"How was your day with Nayeon?" She whispered as Jisoo frowns a bit,

"Uh, about that- My parents are coming tomorrow"

"Oh"

"Yeah, I don't know what's going to happen tomorrow," Jisoo says as she opened her eyes, "Chae? Whatever happens, tomorrow promise that you'll not get mad?"

"Of course, Why would I be mad?" She asks as Jisoo kept silent, a few minutes pass by as Rosé looked up to see Jisoo asleep.

"I promise not to be mad at you" She smiled to herself as she sat up and left the room, She walked out carefully closing the door to go to her room.

-The Next Day-

Jisoo woke up as she stretches and sat up seeing her book on her nightstand, She grabbed it as she got up to place it on a shelf.

She slides the book in between two others labeled "Marrying Ms. Park" & "The Rich Kid's" She heard a loud thud of the door from downstairs, She walked out of her room and downstairs to seeing her beloved parent's.

"Mom? Dad?" They looked up and smiled,

"Hey honey"

"What's wrong- Oh Mr. and Mrs. Kim" Jennie looked behind her, "When did you get here?"

"An hour ago" Lisa replied as she played checkers with Nayeon.

"We have wonderful news for you, dear" Mr. Kim smiled at his daughter as she walked downstairs,

"We remember how you complained about being single and we found you a wonderful guy!" Nayeon dropped the checker disk and looked at Jisoo, who dropped a glass with milk in it.

"Say what?" Jisoo blinks twice and smiles, "No, I'm good"

"Oh, We'll give him to your sister then" Mrs. Kim smiled, "Are you in a relationship?"

"Uhh, It's complicated" Jisoo answered, "and I don't like men, So..."

"That's new" Mr. Kim chuckled, "we'll support you, honey," Mrs. Kim says as she placed a plate of pancakes on the table.

"Eat up girls!"

"I didn't know you're dating," Jennie says, "Who's the lucky girl?" She winks as Jisoo smiled and quietly places a pancake on her plate.

"That went smoothly" Nayeon whispered to Jisoo,

"I know, Thank god!" Lisa watches but didn't say a word.

"Where's Chaeyoung?" Jennie speaks up as Lisa looked at her,

"She got a call from her job" Lisa quietly says as she took a bite of her pancake.

"I'M GOING TO KILL SOMEONE!" Rosé shouts at the top of her lungs as she walked down the stairs,

"What happened?" Jennie asks as Rosé paces around the room.

"There's a rumor that I'm engaged to someone at my job which is not true! My god!" She huffs as Jisoo watched,

"Then tell them who you're with"

"I can't! They're all homophobic!" Rosé glares at Lisa, who looked down.

"It's worse enough that I'm with a girl!"

"You're what?" Jisoo asks as Nayeon's jaw dropped, "What did you say?" Jisoo asks as Rosé looked away.

"Chu, just drop it" Jennie held her arm but Jisoo snatched it away,

"Say it Chaeyoung" Jisoo looked at her hurt as She didn't care if her parents saw or not.

"Drop it Jisoo" She widens her eyes as Rosé said that, "This doesn't concern you"

"You're right it doesn't" Both were on a dangerous path right now.

"Uh, Chaeyoung? I hate to tell you but it seems like they have pictures" Nayeon shows them her phone,

"I'm out" Jisoo slams her fork on her plate as it breaks and stood up to go to her room.

"I'm so sorry Mr. and Mrs. Kim" Lisa bows, "I'll check on her"

"I- Chaeyoung, that was too far. You hurt he-" Jennie questions,

"Look, Stay out if it Jennie" Rosé snaps

"Unnie?" Lisa knocked on her door before opening it, She looked at Jisoo who sat on her bed. She walked to Jisoo as she glanced around her room-

"Are you okay?" Lisa's eyes trailed to Jisoo as she sees a ring in her hand,

"It's you" Jisoo looked up before hiding the ring but Lisa saw it clearly. "you don't need to hide it from me, I'm just shocked." Lisa sat on her bed,

"Do you wanna talk about it?"

"What if she never wants to come out then what? I don't want to hide anymore"

"Look I know how you feel and all I could say is just talk to her about it."

You were always there

Rosé was outside cooling off as Nayeon left and Jennie was chatting with Jisoo's parents, the sliding door opened and closed as Rosé knew who it was.

"What?" She turns around to Jisoo who stood there,

"Why don't you come out to them?"

"Excuse me?"

"I don't wanna hide anymore Chae, I finally came out to my parents and me-"

"No"

"But Chae-"

"Jisoo, this is a good job okay? I can't risk it all because of my sexuality"

"But I'm tired of hiding!"

"So am I but I need this job, it isn't all about you"

"It's either me or the job Roseanne"

"You can't be-"

"I am!" The two were like ticking time bombs each can explode any minute.

"Both"

"You can't choose both!"

"I chose both and that's final Chu" Rosé sighs, "Why are you suddenly want to say it out loud? Last time I checked you respected it"

"Because it made me realize are we even capable of this relationship? But I guess not"

"Oh come on! Don't act like tha-"

"Until you get it in your damn mind park, I'm going in my room."

Our fights were never like this.

"You were right," Lisa tells Jennie,

"Of course I was, But is she okay?"

"It's that type of problem"

"Oh"

"Yeah, To be honest, I don't know if they can make it," Lisa says as Jennie took her hand,

"They'll be fine"

Are we?