14

Do you remember when we first lied to each other?

I was with my friends as you were reading a book, you were right beside me as I liked your presence.

"Are you two dating or what?" My friend at that time asked,

"Haha, No" I remember saying as you looked at me and agreed, I didn't tell you to play along or even lie but you did it for me.

"Yeah, We're just friends," you said, I wonder if you ever felt hurt because you never spoke of this again.

"So you're taking a vacation?" Hyeri asked as Rosé nods,

"I need to find myself again, The old me"

"Are you sure?"

"I don't want to continue to be unhappy"

"Very well, good luck"

"Thanks" Rosé stood up from her desk, "You're in charge while I'm gone"

"Yes," She raised her fist as Rosé smiled, "Bye Chae!"

"Bye" her phone dinged as she looked at it seeing the message-

Can we talk?

Jisoo sat there sitting down nervously as she looked out the window of the small café, was this the way to go? Who knows as she'll find out.

Why does it feel like their first date all over again?

"I-I- I don't know what to do" Rosé smiled nervously, she looked at Jisoo who smiled at her reassuringly

"Me either" Jisoo chuckled, "This is my first time on a date"

"Really? But people say they-"

"They just can't take a rejection," Jisoo says as Rosé nods,

"Well, I'm honored to be the first!" Rosé says, "Uh, wanna get ice cream?"

"Sure"

Yeah, It was awkward but they worked it out somehow.

"You texted?" She saw the girl and was speechless, After all, only Park Chaeyoung only had this effect on her. Olivia too, but that's if she beats her on a game but back to the point!

"Y-yeah, Oh you changed your hair again?" Rosé to the seat across as Jisoo silently wishes it was next-

"It's for the best, so what did you want to talk about?" Rosé asks as Jisoo sighs,

"Chae... I'm sorry" Jisoo poked at her hands that were held together, "I shouldn't have ever pressured you and walk out." Rose sat there with her arms crossed as she remembers what happened. She hated thinking about it.

"I just, I want us to be together and know it's way too early to talk about this as we both are like strangers to each other right now. I just wanted to say I'm sorry"

"Jisoo, you don't have to apologize. We both needed a break" Rosé says, "and I get it"

"I just wanted to make that clear, So what's this whole hair thing?" She changed the subject as Rosé smiled,

"I've decided to find myself again" She proudly says, "I've been unhappy and it's time for that change"

"Wow, What are you going to do?"

"I have no clue, but just travel I guess?" Rosé shrugged, "what about you?"

"A lot been going on" Jisoo chuckled, "My roommate got a package yesterday for an ice cream machine"

"What the- that's cool. How old is your roommate"

"I forgot but she's younger than me"

"So you're like her mom?"

"YAH!" Rosé laughed as Jisoo looked at her annoyed, teasing her about her age was always fun even if they were 2 years apart.

"I hate you"

"Hehe, I'm sorry"  they both enjoyed their company as neither didn't want to leave, They stayed at that Café until it was closing time at night.

"Thanks for Today Chu" Rosé smiled at her as Jisoo smiled back,

"Yeah, Work has been hectic huh?"

"You don't know" They walked to their cars and stood there as if this happened before-

"Well, this is me" Rosé walked Jisoo to she dorm and turned to look at her,

"Oh" Rosé looked at the door, "well, Goodnight" They both stood there as Jisoo turned around and grabbed her keys out to open the door.

"Well, I better go," Jisoo says as Rosé nods,

"Me too" They both turned to their cars and opened them before leaving.

Goodbyes were always awkward to us, why is that? No idea.

But maybe, It won't be anymore. Maybe our goodbyes will be hellos again.

I'm trying Chaeyoung, but I don't want to hurt you again. But what if I do?

Chu, I changed so much and I'm afraid. What if you don't like me?  Hell, sometimes I don't even know if I'm Rosé or Roseanne anymore.

And Then There Was Youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें