12

*Congratulations to Rosé for her solo debut*

"Oh Rosé, what am I going to do?" She sighs as she was looking out from the patio late at night.

"I want you back but I don't want trouble again" She lays back on the chair and felt the cool wind blow,

"How are you love?" She looked to her right seeing Chaeyoung, who was sitting down in pajamas too.

"Chae"

"Tell me what's on your mind" Rosé looked up at the sky seeing stars as it was beautiful,

"I might have to marry someone else and it's not you" Rosé looked down and at her with a smile, "what do I do?"

"Do what you want, Don't listen to anyone but yourself." Rosé says as she nods, "And if you feel like it's helpless then remember to look up at the stars" She points up as Jisoo followed,

"Thanks, Chae" She looked at the chair but she was gone.

What am I going to do?

Olivia was walking back to the apartment as she swung her keys humming a song she heard at work today, She walked silently as a loud sound was heard causing her to jump in fear and the keys flying off her finger.

"Ow!" She panicked as she grabbed the keys and looked at the person,

"Sorry!... Gowon?" The girl took her fingers off her nose and looked at her shocked too.

"Oh Olivia! What are you doing?" Why is she in a rush?

"Walking to my apartment, umm... I'll see ya later" She lowered her head and walked to the door, where she fumbles with her keys. She was embarrassed as Gowon saw and left quickly. She opened the door seeing the dark apartment as the curtains were open showing the light reflected on the wood, She kicked off her shoes and walked placing the bag on the counter. She looked out the glass door before hearing Jisoo-

"Sometimes I wish I didn't meet you"

"I wish I didn't because it hurts to know I might lose you"

She took her hand off the handle and walked away to her room.

Jisoo looked at Chaeyoung, who was leaning back on the railing. "How are you so calm?"

"I'm just your imagination Jisoo" She answered, "I don't exist"

"But what if I lose you all over?"

"Then you know she'll let go" She answered, "It isn't easy, but no relationship is easy."

"I want to just have a life for once without drama"

"Well, blame the author" Jisoo glared at the author, who was shaken and looked down at the notes.

"Stick with the script Kim!"

"Anyways, I think you should talk to her about it"

"I'll think of it"

"Well can we continue stargazing?"

"Sure"

Rosé placed the bottle down as she held her legs together, her back against the headboard of her lonely bed, The only source of light was her lamp. The drink was halfway as she smiled to herself, drunk, she was.

She looked beside her at the black-haired girl and didn't know she was crying, The girl turns as she still had her eyes closed. The one that brought her pain.

She was imagining her again-

"I'm so fucked" She laughs to herself again, It wasn't new, it wasn't special.

It was haunting her still.
Every single f-cking time.

She grabbed the bottle and took a swig of it before she looked at the bottle before throwing it across the room, It hits the wall as the glass shattered as she felt.

She didn't know why she felt like th- bullshit she did. She knew exactly why, but she never spoke of it.

Old Rosé was long gone after everything.

Jisoo looked to her right as Rosé looked to her left, Both looked at each other and stared.

Rosé was crying while Jisoo was having conflict with herself,

It all depended on you-