7

First of all thank you all for 700, I'll continue to do my best and put out better books.

"Do we have to be here?" Jisoo whines as Soojoo smiled,

"Come on, Have fun!" Soojoo says as she held her drink up, "You're roommate is!" Jisoo looked at the dance floor where Olivia was dancing with her friends.

"I guess so" Jisoo grabbed the drink in front of her and took a sip, "Ew, Why-"

"Y-You wanted to see me Ms.Park?" Rosé turns from her chair to see the man,

"Please sit" He nods as he took a seat in front of her, she stood up from the back of the desk and walked to him slowly.

"You know I loved this company a lot right?"

"Yes ma'am"

"And that I deeply care about the success of this company too right?"

"Yes" She smiled to herself as she leans over on the right arm of the chair, He looked at her and blushed as She was having fun.

"Hmm? Nervous?" She teases as she looked down and made a disgusted face, He closed his eyes as she looked at him and grabbed his face.

"You're fired" he opened them and looked at her shocked,

"W-what?" She lets him go and looked down at him with emotionless eyes.

"You're dead weight to this company, Don't think I don't pay attention to everything that goes on here." She smiled sweetly, "Besides I have tapes of you saying what you'd do to me" She laughs.

"Sweetie, Nobody will be like that in my company. Now I suggest you pack up and leave before we both know I'll be do something that you wouldn't like, Bye." She turned away and walked back to her desk as he stood up and left.

She sat back and smiled to herself.

"You're an asshole" She looked at the computer as her friend shook her head,

"It's my company now" Rosé chuckled, "Did you see how he was? I guess I still have that affect"

"Hell yeah!, Listen wanna go to a club?" She looked outside and shrugged,

"Why not?"

-

"OOH LA LA A WAE A WAE A WAE!" Jisoo shouted as she was dancing with Olivia, Soojoo was flirting with everyone at the bar. The crowd was now starting to make a mosh pit as Olivia dragged Jisoo to go in, Jisoo was pushed and caught by someone.

"Be caref- oh no" She looked up and smiled, the persons face was a bit blurry.

"You seem familiar" Jisoo laughs as The girl looked at her unfazed,

"Get up, let's get you out of here" The girl pulled Jisoo up and guided her to a booth. "Where's your friends?"

"Hmm? Soojooo is picking up people and Hyejoo-ya is having fun~" the girl looked at Jisoo and pinched her nose as she breaths in,

"Great"

"Who are you stranger?" Jisoo asks smiling like an Idiot.

"Someone" The girl repiled plainly as she was on her phone, She didn't realize but Jisoo scooted closer to her face as She glanced at Jisoo.

"Yes?"

"You looked like my pasta"

"I do?" The girl asks confused,

"Yeah, She was my everything" Jisoo leans her head against the girls shoulder, "I love her"

"Oh"

"But sadly she doesn't love me"

"H-how do you know?"

"She never came out when we were together but since I left she suddenly did and got herself someone new." The light in Jisoo's eyes faded away, the girl looked at Jisoo and back at her phone.

"I bet she didn't"

"Hmm? H-how can you be sure?" Jisoo asks, as the girl smiled.

"I just know it"

Where are you?: Roseanne

"But what if she wanted a second chance?" The girl asks,

"Then... Hell, I don't even know" Jisoo laughs, "if she did then maybe I wouldn't go" The girl nods and looked across the room.

"Well Jisoo, It was nice talking to you" The girl suddenly moves as Soojoo was walking back, "I hope to see you again!"

"Flirting already?" Soojoo smirks at Jisoo,

"No, She just saved me. Why aren't you at the bar?"

"Some group of girls got mad at me" Soojoo rolled her eyes, "those guys were their boyfriends."

"Wow"

"Hey! Where were you?!" Olivia ran to them as she was sweating, "You missed the fight that happened in there!" She laughs and took the seat by Jisoo.

"Dang it" Jisoo sighs, "Maybe next time"

*Somewhere*

"Maybe you still have a chance" The girl smiled to her friend,

"I doubt that, She wouldn't take me back"

"Didn't she leave you?"

"I don't want to talk about it anymore" her friend bluntly says.

She stood as Jennie broke the news,

"She left"

"She left because if you" Lisa says as she glared at her.

"Lisa-"

"No it's fine, It's all my fault" she smiled, "I better go too"

"Chae-"

"I'm fine Unnie" Rosé bluntly says to Jennie, "I'm fine" I'm not.

I never will.

"I don't want to talk about it"

"Ever."