5

"WAKE UP!"

"Yah!" She yelled and fell from her bed, "What the hell?!" Her roommate chuckled.

"You should have seen your face, "Ahh!" Haha!" Her roommate laughs as She glared at her,

"I'll murder you"

"Do it and see what happens" Her roommate crosses her arms and lifts an eyebrow. "Oh, by the way, You're package came"

"Already?" She asks as she stood up and walked out with her roommate trailing behind her, "I didn't order anything" She says as she grabbed a pair of scissors and cuts the tape to lift the cardboard folds and reveal-

Cake?

"Ooo~" She lifts a card and flipped it open at it was an invitation, an invitation to a wedding.

Better yet, Jenlisa's Wedding.

"Who are they?" Her roommate asks as She placed the card down,

"Remember when we first met you saw two girls, One with bangs and one that was jealous? That's them"

"Oh, well are you going?"

"Maybe, but I'll see her..."

First, Let's go back-

"Are you sure about this?" Jennie asks unsurely as Lisa lifted boxes, "You can always live with us-"

"No it's fine Jennie, I need to get out of that house. I'll promise to visit!" She smiled,

"Have you talked to Roseanne?" She asks as Jisoo shook her head.

"I haven't gotten anything, She's probably busy" she shrugged as Jennie nods,

"So it's over?"

"For now, I just need to find myself again," Jisoo tells her as she nods, "Who knows maybe we'll find each other again." Jisoo smiled.

"Maybe, Because you're roommate looks pretty cute," Jennie says as both Kim's looked back at Jisoo's roommate who was helping Lisa,

"She's alright" Jisoo looked away, "I'll miss you guys"

"Our door is always open, except for dates nights"

"I believe that's the last of it" Lisa walks up to them as they nod, "Good luck Unnie"

"Thanks, Lisa"

"We'll be going now, We have to meet up with Some of Jennie's friends"

"Okay, See you two soon!"

And Now.

"So? Didn't you say you'd give her a second chance?" Olivia asks as she took the cake out and cut it,

"I mean yeah, But it's going to be so awkward"

"So? You have to face her sooner or later" Olivia was right and She didn't want to admit it.

"Can you come with me?"

"Say what?"

"Please just this once!" Olivia looked at her blankly as Jisoo begged, "I'll buy you any video games you want"

"Deal" Olivia took a bite of the cake and points her fork at Jisoo, "I don't want to be in any drama of yours got it?"

"Got it!"

"When did you two even meet?" She asks Jisoo curiously as Jisoo smiled,

"In college"

Jisoo smiled as there, Her crush was in front of her with a flower. The brown-haired girl looked at her nervously as Jisoo leans in and takes the flower, "Yes"

"Wow, I thought it was high school"

"No, in high school that was my experimenting years"

"Oh wow, you whore" Olives jokes as Jisoo took a bite of the cake, "High school was just normal to me"

"Hmm, didn't you tell me you got in a fight before?"

"They deserved it, besides what would've happened if you met her in high school?"

"Well, I think she would've hated me. I was constantly flirting, going on dates, hookups. I didn't do relationships at the time, I was mostly focused on my work."

"Wow, now I'm curious to meet her"

"Soon, Well I gotta go. Soojoo would kill me if I'm late again"

"Okay, Bye!"

"Bye!"

"Ah, Chae, Soojoo will get mad if I'm late" Jisoo pushes her off as Rosé pouts,

"But I wanna spend time with you"

"Look, we'll spend time later okay? I don't even work long today so I'll be home before you know it!"

Jisoo walked into the store and smiles as Soojoo was leaning against the counter, "What's up with you?"

"I can hardly move"

"Well, god is here now." She placed her hat on and turned around to the cash register before looking up-

"Rosé?" Both looked at each other as if they saw a ghost, there Rosé was in a gray suit as her hair color changed once again.

"Oh J-Jisoo" it was like music to her ears, "How have you been?"

"Good, you?"

"Go-" Before Rosé could finish a girl walked up to her and wrapped her arms around her waist.

"Your order?" Jisoo asks as she placed a fake smile on her face,

"One Vanilla latte and one cold brew please" The girl answers.

"Okay, that is 11.45 and your drinks will be out in a bit" Jisoo took the money and quickly turned around as she wanted to dial Olivia to get her out of here but the younger girl was probably playing with her video games.