End

(🙄 this wasn't supposed to have a "happy ending" at all. It was pretty obvious what the ending was, but you all wanted more.

So here-)

Today was the day, the sun shines, the wind blows a nice cool breeze.

She couldn't be any happier.

After 2 years in Australia, She finally came back home. There she went and healed, She let go of everything and decided to focus on what important to her. During that time she attended Jenlisa's wedding and somehow she's the godmother of the child.

Yes, They had a child. She saw the kid but not much. Here she was-

She closed her eyes as she leans against the railing of the balcony and smiled, the cold breeze blew to her as her silver hair blows back from her shoulders.

She opened her eyes as a small hand grabbed her leg, She smiled looking down at her child, and picks up her son. She heads back inside as she sets her son down, her little boy now ran to his building blocks as Rosé smiled warmly.

She stood up straight as the photo catches her eyes,

It was Jisoo and her.

She walks over to the now framed picture and picked it up examining, She looked so happy. I wonder how's she doing.

There were other pictures. But of her, Her son, and her wife. Her family.

She placed the picture back and joined her son on the floor as she stacks blocks with him, He seemed happy to be with her. She knew she wasn't there, but it's the small things that can make someone happy.

To be honest, How did she and her wife meet? Well, a short story is at a coffee shop. Both met at the age of 16 and 18.

Rosé heard the door open as she looks up and smiled brightly at her wife,

"Momma!" Their son shouts as he runs to his other mom, Her wife kneeled with open arms to hug him.

"You're home early," Rosé says as her wife looked at her and smiled,

"It's called a surprise Chae," Her wife says as Rosé shrugged, "Oh, Sir it's now nap time!" Her wife says as she carried her son to his room.

Rosé sat on the couch as her wife will put her son to sleep, She waits as she heard the faint squeak of the door closing. She looks up seeing her wife smile, the smile she liked.

"What's up?" Her wife joined her on the couch sitting next to her, "You seem relaxed"

"I mean it's my day off," Rosé says as her wife hums and looks at the photo,

"Your ex?" Her wife says as Rosé nods, "You know you never told me about her."

"Oh well, She this most beautiful, caring, funny, and many words can't describe her." Rosé says honestly, "She's an angel."

"An angel?" Her wife says as Rosé nods, "aren't you two friends?"

"Yeah" It was true.

"Why don't you call her?" Her wife frowns as Rosé sighs, "Doesn't she have a family too?"

"She does and she's probably busy." Rosé pouts, "So we don't see each other much."

"Call her" Rosé frowns before picking up her phone and dialing the same number she always remembered, she placed the phone near her ear as the phone picked up.

"Chaeyoung?"

"Hey Chu"

"What's up?"

"Yeah, Listen. Me and you had this crazy relationship." Rosé says, "really crazy."

"I was wondering if you would want to go out... Sometimes as friends?" Her wife looked at her, Rosé looks away and hangs up as she looks at her embarrassed.

"How long do we have to do this?!" She whines as her wife chuckled,

"You hung up!" Her wife laughs as Rosé frowns, "You would go back to your ex?"

"I did." Rosé says, "and I made her my wife and the mother of our child."

Jisoo smiled as she leans in to kiss her, love was something very difficult. I'm not saying it's that's hard or easy, it's different for most.

Sometimes it's meant to be and sometimes it isn't, You never know. It's fine if you don't want to experience that yet, you have time.

Feelings change and it can be better or worse, But we all are human. We can care and don't.

And then there was you, no, and then there was us. We ended up together, it wasn't easy.

But in the end, We were meant to be.

Rosé looked up at the person and smiled,

"You're leaving?" Jisoo says as Rosé turns to her, "You're leaving today?"

"Yeah," Rosé says as Jisoo hugged her, she hugs her back knowing Jisoo's wedding was now canceled.

"I'm sorry for everything Chae." She says as Rosé squeezed her, "I wish you the best" they both let go as Rosé smiled.

"Good luck in Australia and don't forget to bring me something when you come back!" Jisoo smiled as Rosé shakes her head, "Now, I gotta go back. Bye!" The bride left as Rosé turns around and walks away.

Little would they both know, Everything will happen again at Jenlisa's wedding.