17

She's getting married.

"Thanks for the talk Jennie" Rosé smiled as Jennie nods,

"Unlike Lisa, I don't hold the grudge against you," Jennie says as Rosé looked away, "I never did."

"Yeah..."

"Should we go?" Jennie asks as they both didn't have much to talk about anymore.

"Yeah"

"Yeah, No," Olivia says as she and Gowon were eating, Jisoo came out of the room with Lisa in suits? "Is this like a church thing or?"

"People wear Suits to church?" Lisa asks as Jisoo shrugged,

"I'm not that religious" She shrugged.

"You both look like Dumb and Dumber" Gowon comments as Olivia laughs, Jisoo frowns as Lisa rolled her eyes.

"Let's go" She pulled Jisoo out of the apartment, "So should we go?"

"Yes," Jisoo gave her that knowing grin.

Their plan was about to begin-

"Hey babe" Jennie answered her phone as she looked at Rosé,

"Hey Jen, Are you home?"

"No, with a friend. Why?"

"No reason, I might be home late tonight"

"No worries," Jennie says, "I gotta go, love you"

"Love yo-"

"So are you-" Rosé was cut off by a gasp as she and Jennie look in the back of the car to see Hyeri with her jaw dropped.

"Hyeri?!" Rosé widens her eyes as The girl looked at her disappointed,

"You could've told me you were dating," Hyeri says as Jennie laughs, "What?"

"We're friends!"

"Jennie's getting married, What the hell are you doing here?" Rosé asks angrily as Hyeri went silent.

"Let me guess, Rosie was suspicious wasn't she?" Jennie asks as Hyeri nods slowly, "Rosie Posie has done it again" She smiled.

"Shut it Unnie" Rosé rolled her eyes, "Hyeri, we'll talk once we drop off Jennie"

"No, I'm fine with staying" Jennie smiled as Rosé gave her a look, "You're lucky I love you"

"I'm so confused" Hyeri held her head as Rosé started the car, "I thought you liked that-"

"I do, We're just friends," Rosé says as Jennie rolled her eyes hard,

"Friends that fucked before and we're in a relationship and now friends again."

"You know what-"

"So divorce?" Jisoo asks someone nods,

"Yeah, that's all you can do." The girl smiles, "It's best if you do that or else you'll live in regret. That's the loophole"

"I see, Is that my only option?" Jisoo asks as the girl nods,

"For now"

"Very well" Jisoo loosens her tie, "Thank you." She stands up and bows

"Anytime" the girl does the same as Jisoo leaves,

"Anything?" Lisa asks as Jisoo looked at her. "Unnie?"

"Just... Can we not talk about it anymore?" She says as Lisa nods, "Can we also get ice cream?"

"Yeah" Lisa nods as the two walks out of the building, Jisoo pulled out her phone before texting someone as she sends the message.

Jisoo: Do you wanna go out sometime this week?

"Looks like someone scored!" Jennie squeals as Hyeri looked over her seat to see Rosé's phone,

"Score what?" Rosé asks focusing on the road,

"A date with a current beauty~" Jennie sings before messaging back, "You're going"

"What?!"

Rosé 🐿️: Yeah

"I hate you, Unnie" Rosé frowns,

"Hey, at least be grateful she asked you out!" Hyeri says,

"Who's side are you on?!"

"Love bitch"

"Oh god."