21. It's 11:11

It seems like you can get away with lies, A few dates in, and Chaesoo was thriving. Both never felt happier, Of course, Jenlisa was thrilled to hear they're trying.

Jisoo held Rosé's hand as they walk down the street, Both were Happy as can be. After all, they were always happy with each other. Rosé looks to the left seeing a music store as she pulled Jisoo in like old times.

"Woah!" Rosé runs to the glass looking in, "I didn't think they'll have one!"

"Wanna go in?" Jisoo asks as Rosé nods and opens the door, Jisoo watched her like a kid at a candy store. A memory she wouldn't want to be erased.

Jisoo still wore the same smile and shakes her head seeing Rosé run and look at all the stuff the sites had to offer, She felt her phone buzz and walked out to take the call as Rosé picked up a record and examined it.

She looks up and tried to find Jisoo but couldn't, she looks out the window seeing the girl standing there with her phone. She frowns a bit and placed the record back feeling a bit down, She walks down the piles of CDs and looks over.

"Need help?" She looks up seeing a blonde girl standing there, the name 'Hayley' written on her name tag.

"No thanks, I just haven't been to anything like this in a while," Rosé says as the girl nods and smiled,

"Heaven isn't it?" She says as Rosé nods in agreement, "What's your name, Miss?"

"Chaeyoung"

"Nice to meet you Chaeyoung," the girl says, "Well, I better go back to work. Just ask if you need help" The girl leaves her as Rosé smiled.

"She's nice" Rosé mumbled to herself as the doorbell rang, she turns to see Jisoo walking up to her.

"Find anything?" She says like if she was in a rush,

"Are you okay?" Rosé asks as Jisoo nods, "Jisoo, it's okay if you're busy."

"But I want to spend time with you" Jisoo frowns as Rosé looks at the posters up on the walls,

"We have all days to spend and I know you don't like places like these." Rosé says, "it's okay to go." Jisoo was hesitant as she didn't want to leave but she knew she had to.

"But I-"

"If it's that important then go" Rosé looks at her, "I won't hate you." It was like they were in each other's shoes now.

"I- It's okay?"

"Yeah"

"Okay, I'm so sorry Chae" Jisoo felt so bad as Rosé shakes her head,

"Go, you'll be late," She says as Jisoo began to walk away but she wanted to stay, Believe me, she does. Jisoo leaves as Rosé stood there,

She noticed the small bear on the floor that Jisoo always had in her purse and picks it up, she smiled seeing the small brown bear with a green bowtie on its neck. She runs to stop the girl but when she went outside she sees a pair of arms wrap around Jisoo as she hides behind the wall, she peaks seeing two elder people look at them as they all enter a car.

She hides behind the wall and looks at the bear, what was that?

Lisa was getting a message from Jennie, the Thai had her eyes closed getting her back rubbed. She sighs in relaxation as Jennie was watching TV,

Just a normal-

Her phone rang as she groans, She picks it up and answered the stupid call trying not to tell who the hell called.

"Hello?" She says sharply as she hears people in the background,

"Lisaaaa!"

"Chaeng?" She says confused as Jennie stops and listened too, "Are you drunk?"

"Dude, Where's my wife? Jenniee?!?"

Lisa puts her on speaker as Jennie looks at the phone,

"Chae?" She calls out hearing the girl gasp.

"Unnie!? Oh, my Gawd! WOW, THEY'RE DANCING?!"

"Park Chaeyoung, where are you?" Jennie asks as they hear people cheering and the music turned louder,

"The Micky mouse clubhouse! UNNIE! you should come!"

"Jesus fucking christ," Lisa says as Jennie hums in agreement,

"It's the Micky mouse whore house! Come inside- Hello?"

"Hello, who is this?"

"Ah, miss, I'm the bartender. I believe you should pick up ya friend."

"Where is she?"

"Clubhouse B"

"Oh, I know that place," Lisa says, "Thank you so much, Sir, please keep an eye on her!"

"I'll try"

"Great, we'll be there!" She hangs up and looks at Jennie, "Ready to pick a drunk Chipmunk?" Lisa asks as Jennie sighs.

"Let's go."

The club was fun, Dancing, shots, shirts were missing for some reason.

A drunk Chipmunk was giggling at someone's lame joke as she leans her head on their shoulder, "You're funny!" She says as the person smiled.

"You're cute!" She says to the person as they nod, "Like you're hot!"

"I know," the person says, "you had a lot to drink huh?" Rosé nods like a five-year-old.

"Yup!" She touched their arm and squeezed it.

"Ms. Park?" She lifts her head and turns around before she smiled so brightly, "what-" the person was taken back by the sudden hug as Rosé looks at them with a certain look in her eyes.

"Came to take me home?" She says as the person nods confused, "let's go!" She grabbed their hand as they let her take them.

"Mr. park! You shouldn't-" they tried to speak but it seems like the Chipmunk has a mind of her own,

"Can we get ice cream?" She asks as they nod confused, trying not to get fired or anything. "Start the car!" She says in demand to get her ice cream.

This is a fun ride now.