⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚. granger

Granger x Reader :

Warning: none

———————

Hope you enjoy :)

———

No one's POV

Granger, Alucard and Gusion had an exhausting day, three of them were trained too much by Silvanna to prepare for their next war.

Granger sighes, he looked at Alucard to Gusion he did not know what to do anymore.

Then a beautiful young woman appeared in front of Granger, Both Gusion and Alucard looked at Granger in confusion.

Just after looking at the woman, Alucard and Gusion's eyes widened, they just saw a royal princess in front of them.

Granger: what are you doing here?

???: I just wanted to see you..

Granger looked at his friends to the woman

Granger: Guys this is my girlfriend Y/N, yes she is the princess of Zariya.

'Zariya' a kingdom where luxurious stuffs are, where people often love to spend their money, and full of wonderful and nice people.

Gusion and Alucard bowed to her.

Gusion: your highness!!

Alucard: your highness..

Y/N: aww drop the formalities, call me by my name, your Granger's friends after all, right?

Both of them nodded shyly, Granger kissed her forehead.

Granger: im gonna ask again, what are you doing here?

Y/N: well I heard you guys were exhausted from training, I just wanted you and your friends to relax and rest for a bit.

She smiled, Gusion and Alucard looked at Granger.

Granger: And?

Y/N: I want to invite you guys in my kingdom...

Gusion's eyes widened again, he is excited to see the kingdom of Zariya..

Alucard wanted to see the well trained fighters in Zariya...

Granger: Are you sure, your parents wont be mad?

Y/N: nope not at all.

Granger just agreed with her.

—-

Arriving at the palace, Gusion looked around, Alucard admired the good-looking swords, while Granger just did nothing he has been here for a few times already.

Four of them arrived at the kingdom, they entered and saw the King and Queen, three of them bowed to them.

King L/N: oh my dear welcome! Oh hello there my future son-in-law...

He hugged Granger, Queen L/N admired Granger, because he was humble and quiet at times.

King L/N: and im hoping these are your friends Granger...

Granger: indeed your majesty..

Y/N: yes they are papa, and they're not bad guys..

Gusion and Alucard sweatdropped

King L/N: well its a pleased to meet you?

Alucard: oh hello your majesty my name is Alucard..

He bowed.

Gusion: My name is Gusion...

He bowed too, King L/N got curious.

King L/N: Paxley?

Gusion: Ahh yes your majesty!

Queen L/N: my my, I guess you and Y/N are cousins...

Granger got curious same goes to Gusion and Alucard, how could Gusion not know this.

Queen L/N: well you see here, Gusion your mother and my husband here are both siblings.

King L/N: Lovely...I miss my sister so much I havent seen her in so many years.

Gusion: really? I mean she never mention that she has a sibling.

Queen L/N: well because both of them grew apart from each other...

Gusion: Oh..

——

After the conversation, six of them went to the dining room, they all eat food happily and chatted.

Alucard, Granger and Gusion thanked them. Then they went back to the Moniyan land.

Y/N: Well that was fun, now I get to know were cousins Gusion.

Gusion: Yeah..that was shocking too, but hey glad were cousins.

Granger: Thanks for the treat Y/N..

Alucard: I never expected your parents would be too nice.

Y/N tilted her head in confusion..

Alucard: I meant not in a bad way, like they have different charisma with all the royal family ive met.

Y/N just smiled, Granger kissed her and bid goodbye to her.

Granger: See you tomorrow...

— eenndd —

wc :: 635

< thank you for reading! >

 note: Didnt edit this and will not change the story or whatsoever. enjoy ig?