⌦ Yin

《 Yin x reader 》
tw: none

‴ enjoy~ ‷

Third person's POV

Melissa took a stroll around the town, she was skipping cheerfully whilst hugging her voodoo doll with her. She was planning to hang out with Yin to tell him about the guy who saved them a few months ago, but unfortunately she couldnt find him anywhere.

She stopped in front of his house, she looked at the window and the lights were on, she smiled. Knocking at the door she frowns, no one was answering the door. She was about to knock when-

The front door was opened, her eyes widen. She saw a h/c haired woman. Her eyes widened even more upon realizing it was her own COUSIN "Y-Y/N!!?" She yelled, Y/N smiled nervously. Then Yin came rushing to the front door seeing a shocked Melissa staring at his girlfriend (oh la la 😋).

Yin and Y/N sat in the couch whilst a angry confused Melissa stood in front of them with hands on her hips "so that was why you've been secretly avoiding me" she told Yin, she turn turned towards her cousin "And YOU!" Y/N looked away whistling "You were keeping this from me?" Y/N scratched the back of her head "I have an explanation!" Melissa crossed her arms "what is it then?" Y/N was about to explain when "hush now! You dont know what to say" Melissa cut her off and squinted her eyes at her.

Yin was silent the whole time "You! How dare you have a relationship with my cousin without letting me know?" Yin smiled meekly "w-well you see" Melissa cut him off " 'w-well you see' shut up." She mimicked his voice. Y/N stared at Melissa "it's not-" "you dont know how strict and protective her dad is" Melissa sighed in defeat.

She knew how scary Y/N's father is. She once saw it, her father went berserk when he found out that one of Y/N's admirer approached her and gave her flowers. Before she could turn the guy down, the whole castle heard her father's yelling "Y/N!!" Both Y/N and her admirer flinched "Im so sorry I cant accept your feelings" she bowed and walked away.

Melissa was there, she saw how her father scolded Y/N, she felt bad for Y/N, but knowing her father's story she didnt budge in.

Melissa looked at Y/N, she then realized, why was Y/N not at home? At 8 in the evening? She knew Y/N's curfew. Y/N smiled at her "you didnt let me explain" she spoke, Yin was about to talk when Y/N gave her a reassuring smile. Y/N fake coughed "Father and I had already talked about this, he already knew Yin. He was even the one who introduced Yin to me" Melissa was dumbfounded "w-what?! How? When?" Y/N chuckled and started telling her the whole story.

...

Y/N stared at her window, right after being scolded by her father, she locked herself up on her own room. She wanted to cry, but she held herself back. At the age of 12 her father had been very strict and protective of her. She knows that it was her father's concern, but still she didnt understand.

F/N, Y/N's father stared at his daughter's room door. He sighed "what am I going to do with her?" His assistant who watched Y/N at the very beginning of her birth smiled and patted F/N's back "You're getting old already, why dont you try and find Y/N her future husband?" F/N had a confused look "dont talk as if im the only one getting old here" Sebastian laughed.

F/N and Sebastian were friends. Sebastian was very thankful to F/N, if it wasnt from F/N he wouldn't be here right now standing beside his friend. F/N saved Sebastian from a tragic accident that caused both of them a horrifying trauma. Ever since that day Sebastian swore to be by his side and guard him.

F/N sighed "i guess you're right... But I dont know who?" Sebastian smiled "I know a guy, he's powerful and has a smart mind" F/N walked towards the balcony followed by his friend "He has......" F/N stared back at his friend "im interested, invite him over" Sebastian smiled "as you wish"

Y/N stared at Yin with wide eyes and a blushing face. Yin stared back at her "Y/N meet Yin" Yin smiled at her taking his hand out for a handshake, Y/N stared at his hand then to her father. F/N nodded. Y/N took his hands and they shook hands "I'm Y/N"

.....

Her father told her to not rush things out, he doesnt want her to marry Yin right away. He wants the both of them to talk and start building a good relationship. He wants them to take their time, Y/N was delighted by his father. Luckily the both of them fell in love with each other at first sight. Sebastian smiled st Y/N "my little baby is growing up" F/N nudged his elbow at Sebastian's sides "she's my daughter.." F/N took a deep breath "My sweetheart is growing up" despite being old, both of them would still fight over stuffs and do childish acts.

Y/N waved at her father after confirming that they are in a relationship, Yin asked permission from F/N to take Y/N to his house and sleep over until Y/N wants to go home.

...

Melissa leaned back and sat down at the couch behind her while she had her eyes widened. Yin chuckled "Beatrix had the same reaction aswell" Melissa looked at Yin "what do you mean?" Yin sighed "when Beatrix found out about us, she also scolded us, especially Y/N. But after explaining to her, she was also baffled and speechless" Melissa groaned and slouched back at the couch, she sunked herself deeper on the couch "i guess she found out aswell" Y/N and Yin laughed, they then interwined their hands.

Yin and Y/N looked at each other "want to have dinner with us?" Melissa proper her posture "sure" Y/N smiled then stood up "were inviting Beatrix over too" Melissa face lit up "she will?!" Yin nodded "Yes!!" Melissa put her hands up while holding her voodoo doll.

Little did they know, Yin and Y/N will announce something to them....

---

Y/N, Beatrix and Melissa were childhood friends. They were called the mischievous trio, except for Y/N. Melissa and Beatrix were partners in crime.

If you would picture them together, Y/N is standing in the middle smiling and giving off calm energy. Holding two leashes on her hands and you could see on both of her sides are two woman being caught in a leash whilst having a weird pose, they were smiling creepily while thinking something chaotic, who is Melissa and Beatrix.

Well to put it at least, Beatrix and Melissa are like Y/N's bodyguards. Y/N was also shock about this, ever since they were kids Melissa had suggested "We will both be your bodyguards from now on!" Y/N felt embarrassed, shaking her hands to a NO. Beatrix looked st Melissa and grins "I agree!" Y/N slowly put her hands down, not wanting to argue anymore because in the end she wont win at all from the two.

Finally sitting down, Melissa smiled "im hungryyy~" Y/N chuckled "we'll wait for Beatrix" Yin stared at them, smiling.

When everything is settled they all started eating. Melissa then looked at Y/N "Wait, you told me you guys are going to announce us something?" Beatrix whose mouth was full of food looked at Yin and Y/N dumbfounded "wAir? wHarR?!" Gulping the food in one go, they both waited for them.

Yin smiled at Y/N, she stood up clearing her throat

"Beatrix, Melissa.........

.......

......

........... Im pregnant"

⌧ the end \

wc: 1337

I'm back again peeps<3 hope ya'll like this one 😈 because something exciting is going to be published soon mwehhehe~ see you ;;))