: ̗̀➛ Alpha

Alpha x Reader :

Warning: none

———————

Hope you enjoy :)

———

It was a normal day at the lawn of dawn, nothing much really, Y/N explored the place and was amazed of how natural it is.

She was walking until she saw a familiar person to her, she quickly recognized him "Saber!!" Saber looked behind him and was received by a hug of a girl.

He was walking with someone "Oh Hey Y/N its good to see you" Y/N back away "Yeah its been a while" she looked at the guy beside Saber "Ah! Hey this is my friend Alpha" Alpha couldnt help but blush at your actions "Hello." You greeted him and he greeted back.

- few days later -

Its been days, you've hang out with Saber and Alpha, both of them were a good friend, but there was one thing that bothers you the most, Alpha's behavior.

At the first start of you hanging out with them seems a bit normal, but the more you hangout the more Alpha would always stare at you.

He would always look and took glances at every action you make, there was even one time when you and Saber worked for something and he was there watching the both of you, but he was only staring at you.

And one scene that will never leave his mind was when you three were trying to save a cat from up the tree, and both of them held you a boost so you can reach the cat, but you fell on top of Alpha,
Saber fell and smacked his butt on the floor, mean while you were on top of Alpha.

After those incident Saber started teasing Alpha cause he admitted you looked very beautiful, and you also admitted to Saber that Alpha was cute.

So this was it, the time that Saber set you both and Alpha. You were sitting near a tree, and Alpha beside you.

'I cant believe Saber did this to me' you thought

"So uhh Y/N is there something you want to talk about to break the awkwardness?"

You looked at him and smiled "Uh sure how about interests?"

"I like technology, and I like to hangout with most of the people here"

You couldnt help but blush and smile "you know we should just get straight to the point Alpha"

He looked at you "Y-yeah.." he scratched the back of his head and blushed.

"I like you Alpha, I couldnt help but laugh at your most clumsy times when im around"

"I like you too Y/N, I dont know but you've attracted me from your beauty"

You laughed and faced him, then you leaned to his face and kissed him, his face was shock and blush, he kissed back.

Out of sudden group of people with their cameras started taking pictures of the both of you.

Saber, Yi Sun-Shin, Gord, Bruno and a few more.

You soon broke the kissed and the both of you blushed harder.

"See I told you guys you'll end up together!" Saber exclaimed

You stood up and blushed "Saber! Why did you bring these people here!"

"They've been curious about the both of you"

"Wah!?"

Alpha stood up and smiled "Hey guys did you get a good picture!"

"Yeah!" They said

You looked at Alpha, you couldnt help but blush, he laughed "C'mon lets go!"

And after that, it was soon announced that you two were a newly lovely couple, Is Saber a matchmaker? No and Yes.

˗ˏˋ end 'ˎ˗

wc :: 581

<< thank you for reading! >>

note: Didnt edit this and will not change the story or whatsoever. enjoy ig?