| Harith

Harith x Sweet! Reader :

Warning: none

———————

Requested!!

i hope you liked it and so is everyone! Im not perfect in writing stories and stuffs but i really hope you would like this!!! I'm sorry if I messed up few things!!

Hope you enjoyed!

Y/N is 15 years old, Harley and Harith are 16...

———————

Hope you enjoy :)

———

Third person's POV

Silvanna announced that she's having a step sister, she was so pleased on adopting Y/N. Althought it wasnt easy for her since she has duties and things to work and done for.

Though it wasnt a burden to Y/N, she would always be alone in her room and stare at the sky, she dislikes outdoors.

As she's peacefully observing at the sky she heard an magical sound, she looked down and saw a guy with cat ears, white-grayish hair. It was Harith. Rumors about him being well-focused and is a good guy.

"Magic in my life!" He yelled

This perked an interest to Y/N, she focused on how he casts a magic spell, she was astonished at how amazing it was.

She looked at her hand, she sighed as she doesnt know how her magic fully works. She flop herself into her bed and stared at the ceiling...

"I wish I could use magic right now..." she mumbled

And looked like someone heard her.

"You want to?" Silvanna popped out of no where

"Ahh!! sis dont be l-like that!"

"Okay then tomorrow you'll have magic lessons from Harith!"

"H-harith!?"

"He's very excellent in using magic!"

"Be prepared~" Silvanna wriggled her eyebrows and teases Y/N. She knew Y/N's feelings towards the male.

But she is shy to talk to him and even look at him in the eyes.

Silvanna left and closes the door. Y/N panicked and she went inside the bathroom that was attached to her room.

"Tomorrow? With Harith.."

-

"Hey Y/N!!" Harith had yelled beside Alucard who was smirking.

"H-hello!" Y/N said hiding behind Silvanna

"Be sure to teach her stuff okay?"

"Of course your highness!"

"Y/N follow him" Silvanna smiled and talked to Alucard

-

Y/N and Harith went to the training room, the room was enormous. Harith held Y/N's hand, he saw her reaction. She flinched and blushed while staring at their holding hands.

"Are you okay?" Harith asked

"Y-yeah." Y/N replied

"Come on dont be scared, im here! I'll teach you lots of stuff, and we'll be having fun" Harith cheerfully said

Y/N looked at Harith, she smiled 'have fun' she thought. She was happy seeing her crush smiling at her.

"Oh...mind if I invite my friend over?" Y/N shyly asked