: ̗̀➛ Dyrroth

Dyrroth x Reader :

Warning: *mentions of rape* ⚠️ (PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK)

———————

Hope you enjoy :)

———

"Y/N run as fast as you could!"

Miya yelled at Y/N, and she ran as fast as she could, Y/N peeked behind her and she still saw Miya and Alucard running from demons.

You kept running and you found a place to hide, Alucard and Miya saw you and they both nodded and understand the plan.

When you hid inside a house, Miya and Alucard stopped their tracks near the entrance of an abandon house where you were hiding ,because they were already trapped.

You put your hand on your mouth so it could not make a sound, you were trembling and scared.

Flashback:

The abyss had already arrive through the lawn of dawn, when the moniyan people heard of it, they quickly went outside and there they saw them.

Silvanna looked around her enemies and there was only Dyrroth and Alice with a few demons with them,

'This isnt a fight.' Silvanna thought.

"Hello moniyan people!" Alice spoke out

The moniyan people glared at them and made a 'tch.' Sound

"Were not here for a battle, we are here looking for a certain. SOMEONE ." Dyrroth simplifies.

Granger furrowed his eyebrows, and looked at Alucard with Miya.

Granger already know who was this 'certain someone' it was her. Y/N.

They wanted to take her, because Y/N's impactful powers, were strong and can lead the full village stun.' SADLY HER DUMB MIND CANT CONTROL THE POWERS.' Granger said in his thoughts

Miya and Alucard walked behind the moniyam people and held Y/N's hands with them.

They ran and thats when Dyrroth took a glance at them "Alice stop the both of them!" Alice already knew who he was talking about and what was happening.

But they were stopped by The moniyan people "we wont let you take a chance"
Dyrroth growled and Alice casted a spell and led the people into sleep.

Three of you were running, until they quickly ran faster and they almost catch up but you ran fast and hid.

End of flashback:

The demons circled and trapped Alucard and Miya "tell us where is she now." Miya didnt answer them.

"Hold them"

The demons held and separated Miya and Alucard "Let us go!" Alucard hesitated.

"Not until you both tell us where is she." Dyrroth stated.

"She ran away and left us here." Miya shouted

"Dont lie." Alice spoke.

" if you dont tell us where is she. I will torture you Alucard" Dyrroth said

"Please, let us go, .She ran away" Miya was about to cry.

Dyrroth lift his hand signalling a torture. A demon held a knife and slit Alucard's throat "AAAGHHHH!!!!!" Alucard screamed and a blood trailed through his neck.

"PLEASE STOPP!" Miya tried letting the arms off of her but wont work.

"TELL ME WHERE IS SHE!?" Dyrroth kept repeating it.

"WE DONT KNOW!!" Miya screamed

"Alucard tell us or I will let those demons rape Miya" Alucard's eyes widened and looked at Miya "PLEASE DONT!"

Dyrroth lift his hand again, the demons were about to strip her.

"PLEASE STOP LET THEM GO!"

Out of sudden you went out from the abandoned house and stood infront of Dyrroth "Y/N no!!!" Miya screamed.

"PLEASE LET THEM GO AND I WILL GO WITH YOU" you cried and Dyrroth smirked 'this bastard is smiling!' You thought.

"I have been looking for you my QUEEN."

Dyrroth looked at the demons and they let them go, Alucard quickly hugged Miya (HUHU My otp!) Miya looked scared and worried for Y/N and she held tears with her.

Alucard looked frightened and lookad at Y/N aswell "Atleast I saved you guys" you said while forming a sweet and elegant smile.

"Lets go." Dyrroth held Y/N's wrist and glared at Alucard.

Alucard and Miya stopped crying and they both stood up "We didnt save her!!" Miya again started crying while walking home.

"I cant believe she did that!"

The moniyan people heard a crying voice, and Granger quickly rushed to them "What happened!? Wheres Y/N!?"

The people got worried too and Silvanna asked "Are you okay Alucard!?" Alucard weakly smiled and nodded "Wait?! Wheres Y/N!?" Silvanna asked.

Miya and Alucard looked at each other and Looked at Granger and Silvanna.

Miya spoke "Im sorry we didnt save her, she was hiding and Dyrroth told the demons to torture Alucard and he said that they would rape me, and Y/N got worried and scared so she stood infront of Dyrroth fast and asked to let us go!" Miya sobbed.

Granger's eyes widened same as Silvanna
"Im so sorry its our fault, she even smiled at me and said "Atleast I saved you guys" I told her to not show up! Were so sorry!!"

Tigreal stood up "Its okay Miya, were here for you and we will save her"

Granger spoke "No we cant."

Silvanna looked at him "WHY? What was this about that I dont know Granger!?"

Granger looked at her, and his eyes were sad and gloomy "She was not a part from us, she was a part from the abyss, she is not a human nor a demon, she is something that we could all fear off, Her powers are impactful"

Silvanna boiled up "AND HOW DID YOU KNOW HER? WHY DIDNT YOU GUYS TELL ME?" Silvanna was worried of you, cause she is like your sister, she said she will take care of you, cause you always take care of her and made her happy.

Tigreal ler her calmed "Let him finish Silvanna"

Granger continued "She escaped from the abyss and there where she found us me, Alucard and Miya chattering, she was not dressed in abyssal form, she was dressed normally like us. I hate to admit this...." Granger clenched his teeth and started crying "I always loved her..."

"And what I didnt know was....."

They were curious what will he say next, you were very kind and nice to the people, you would aways made them happy and laugh, you were friendly and like most of all the people from the empire had known you and almost being best friends with you.

"She was Dyrroth's wife"

This left his heart shattered, left the whole empire shocked even Silvanna.

Few months later, they havent seen you and they had already missed your presence, but they have to accept the fact that you are not a part of them but a part from somewhere else.

"She was Dyrroth's everything....."

˗ˏˋ end 'ˎ˗

wc :: 1104

<< thank you for reading! I'm not proofreading this, im just updating it's platform to make it look organized :)) >>

note: Didnt edit this and will not change the story or whatsoever. enjoy ig?