| Ling

Ling x President! Reader highschool AU :

Warning: none

-------

Requested!!

-------

Hope you enjoy :)

---

Third person's POV

Everyone went quiet once the president had arrive. Oh boy! She was not in a good mood today. People feared her sometimes when she's on bad mood.

Like for example:

When in the morning the class was peaceful, classmates chatting with friends, classmates chilling, and classmates doing their usual stuff.

Then right after the door swing open revealing an angry bad tempered president. Everyone went quiet. Y/N walked in front of everyone, basically glaring each of them.

Making them feel fear out of their lives, sometimes she would announce stuff and sometimes she would let the whole class shut up.

She just was not on the mood...damn Y/N
-

The teachers love Y/N, she's persistent and dependent. In fact EVERYONE loves her, she's kind when she's not in a bad mood. She's cheerful and friendly especially when there are new students she would happily welcome them.

-

Zilong is currently walking with his friends, Wanwan jumped beside Ling. They all looked at her and she wanted to tell them something.

"What's wrong?" Zilong asked

"Uhm..Ling...Y/N.."

Ling furrowed his eyebrows

"What about her?"

"She's pissed again, i dont know why and she's scolding the class again without a reason."

Ling sighs. Ling is Y/N's boyfriend, everyone knew about their relationship. Sometimes their savior towards Y/N'a anger is Ling, he's the only one who can stop her from getting mad.

Ling together with his friends walk towards his classroom. Wanwan and Ling are classmates meanwhile Zilong was on the other section.

The class door was already opened and they could hear yelling.

"YA'LL NEED TO KNOW HOW IMPORTANT THIS FESTIVAL IN OUR CLASS SECTION!!!"

Zilong leaned beside the class door as Wanwan and Ling went inside their room. It was already lunch time so it was free time.

Ling went towards her and everyone felt relief. Ling looked at her and so was Y/N.

-

"What happened? Is it the time of the month?" Ling asked hugging Y/N from behind

"Im just stressed from school today"

"How many times do I have to tell you to stop stressing yourself?" Ling kissed her neck.

Y/N blushed and she switch herself and face Ling.

"I know..im sorry" she smiled and kissed him in the lips

"Oi love birds ice cream's here!!" Zilong yelled gaining the lovers attention

Y/N ran towards Zilong and took her (fav flavor) icecream, Ling followed her and took his.

They hang out near the river and stare at the sky. The sky had pinkish-orange color. It was beautiful.

-

Ling walked Y/N home, but before she could get inside. Y/N kissed Ling in the lips. Ling kissed her back and smiled.

"I love you!!" Y/N said

"I love you too, dont stress yourself too much and dont be mad all the time you might get some wrinkles" he smiled

"See you!!"

-

"Ughh!! Why does this even matter?!" Y/N had complained on her desk answering a question.

Other students looked at her, her pouts, her whines, it was cute for them. They werent bothered by Y/N's angry mood because its just how she is.

Lunox came beside her

"What's wrong Miss pres?"

"Ugh..math problems!!"

"Oh i could help you!"

Y/N accepted her offer and they studied together at the library.

Once they were done. They both walked out the library and Ling spotted Y/N who opened the door wide and her arms up in the air.

He walled up to her and he saw Lunox with her.

"Lingg!!! OMG I FINALLY AM SO HAPPY TODAYY!!"

Ling chuckled "why what happened?" Then he kissed her lips

"Lunox helped me with math today!"

Lunox smiled "yeah she was hard to deal with.."

Ling laughed of how relatable he is to Lunox. Y/N pouted at Lunox

"You better treat me Y/N!!" Lunox said

"Hmm....sure!! I'll treat you today with Ling!"

"Really?" Lunox and Ling said at the same time.

"Yes!!"

"Im gonna be a third wheel!!" Lunox pouted

Ling laughed

"Lunox dont say that!"

The three of them went towards a near restaurant and ate peacefully.

-
End

YEHEY!!! Thank you for reading!!! I hope you enjoyed!!

Pls do tell if i have any grammatical errors and spelling that arent correct!

 note: Didnt edit this and will not change the story or whatsoever. enjoy ig?