⌦ Yu Zhong

《 Yu Zhong x reader 》
⇉tw: none

‴ enjoy~ ‷

Third person's POV

Not all people have the wish to get a good and perfect life right? Yu Zhong stared at the scenery in front of his balcony. Living inside the mansion without anyone with him sure is lonely.

Oriental fighters, they're were an enemy in his eyes, he was blinded by rage, confusion and anger. He remembered his friend very well, from childhood to the time they were still friends. How unfortunate that fate made his life turn out this way.

Well....

That was Yu Zhong's awful past.

Baxia stood inside the Oriental fighters base. Waiting for his comrades to show up, he sighed upon checking the time, they were late. Soon after someone opened the door, he surely know its one of his co-members. But he paused seeing two purple-blackish horns peeking its way inside.

He was speechless, how did he find out about this place? Why is he here? Baxia gripped onto his weapon, but he soon relaxed seeing his old friend who was his enemy standing defenseless in front of him. He furrowed his eyebrows, confused to why he has come here?

Yu Zhong stared at his old friend, gulping a lump on his throat, he finally spoke for the first time within the few years "Hey." Baxia had never heard his voice, back then he left Yu Zhong's heartless personality because of a certain woman that completely manipulated him.

"What are you doing here?" Baxia crossed his arms "I just wanted to ask something" Yu Zhong replied. Baxia stared at him curious to what was his question "You know that woman?" Baxia stared at him 'do I look like I collect woman?' look.

Yu Zhong didnt know, he was being soft right now despite being scary, huge and mean. He inhales "That h/c haired woman you were with yesterday" Baxia looked at him "Oh.." he squinted his eyes at Yu Zhong "why? What about her?" Yu Zhong fidgets on his spot "I would like to know her name"

(Omg softie Yu Zhong 😫🟩☘️)

Baxia still didnt give him her name "Why?" He asks again, Yu Zhong exhales, desperate to know the woman that's been bugging him the these past 3 days of his life "I-..." Yu Zhong closes his eyes

"Im interested in her"

Those words struck lighting inside Baxia's body, why the heck did he appear out of nowhere? Stating that he's in love with my sister? After the conversation with Yu Zhong he immediately went home.

"Oh you're home" a calm voice greeted him, he looked at his sister "we need to talk."

"Yu Zhong?" She tilts her head "yeah, you know him?" Y/N looked up, putting her point and thumb finger on her chin.

Currently walking home, Y/N held a smile on her face greeting everyone who she sees. She stopped when she saw a intimidating looking guy staring at her, she admits it she felt nervous and scared "oh hello" she smiled giving off sweet energy flowers blooming surrounding her. She sure saw it, the guy blushed.

Y/N stared back at her brother "maybe?.." she nervously smiled. Baxia only hummed in response "He likes you.. remember the old friend that I told you about?" Y/N looked at her brother with a ':o' look "Oh... wait? Likes me?" Baxia nodded "Well... He wants to meet you" Y/N's eyes widened "meet me?" She choked pointing at herself.

"I told him that if he does anything than talk to you, i'll kill him" he growled at the last sentence, Y/N smiled at his brother's over protective mode "Oh okay... " Knowing his sister, Y/N's a friendly person, she gives off calm energy making everyone to admire and love her.

Y/N stared at a frozen Yu Zhong who sat across her from the round table "it's nice to meet you Yu Zhong" she closes her eyes and smiled, Yu Zhong blushed, he scratched the back of his head "it's nice to meet you t-too Y/N" he smiled meekly.

Meanwhile.....

"Omg?! Did you actually let her go to meet him?" Wanwan said she looked at Baxia. Wanwan, Baxia, Zilong and Ling(who was dragged among with them) sat not far away from Y/N and Yu Zhong's table, they were reading newspaper with black sunglasses on. Ling who was forced to come with them stared at Wanwan with an emotionless expression.

Baxia put down the newspaper his holding "It's rare to see him fall in love" Wanwan's eyes widened "IN LOVE?!" Some costumers looked at her confused, Y/N and Yu Zhong looked around to find where the high pitched voice came from, they went back to talking giving up to see who owned the voice.

Baxia and Zilong had their eyes widened from Wanwan's stupidity, while Ling facepalmed himself to why he has to come with them. "You dumb looking cat! Stay low and be quiet!" Zilong whispered-yelled at her, Wanwan pouted not from his yelling but from what he called her. Zilong pinched the bridge of his nose "im sorry about that" her face lit up from his apology.

"In love?! He's in love with your sister?" Baxia nodded, arms crossed staring at their table "yeah, he seemed to be genuine about his feelings" Ling furrowed his eyebrow "That's surely is rare for him" he put down his newspaper crossing his arms with eyes closed.

Both Zilong and Wanwan are still baffled about the news. Ling sigh "well how about your sister? Does she return the feelings?" Baxia inhales "I think so... She was flustered when I told her about Yu Zhong's feelings"

Y/N stared at him, Yu Zhong was already getting comfortable around her. He was so delighted to get the chance to talk to her. Baxia and the group observed their table. Yu Zhong cleared his throat "uhh.." Y/N looked at him smiling, Yu Zhong was blushing, he was being soft right now "Can I take you out on a date?" Y/N chuckled "Silly, were already doing that" Yu Zhong froze on his spot.

Baxia and the group couldn't hear them, but they sure saw Yu Zhong blush "Dang your sister sure is powerful to make him blush like that" Baxia chuckled while crossing his arms.

The group froze "Hello brother!!" Wanwan and Zilong were frozen on their spot while Baxia paused "I didnt know you guys were here as well!" Yu Zhong stared at them "what are you guys doing here?" They whipped to their sides seeing Y/N locking arms with Yu Zhong.

Baxia's eyes widened "Wait?--" Y/N looked at her brother with flower eyes....

"YES! WERE FINALLY TOGETHER!"

⌧ the end \
wc: 1143

⥸Hello im back again. I find this oneshot very cute because of Yu Zhong's softness Aaackkk!!!

Im so mad rn cuz wattpad is lagging sm and I was supposed to post this yesterday but wattpad is lagging so much and kept on fucking around omfffgg

Hmm-- i just finished writing Lieh (smut) so yeahhhh........

....