💠 ⇢ ˗ˏˋ Bruno

Bruno x Reader :

Warning: none

———————

Hope you enjoy :)

———

Miya's POV

KYAA!!! Im so excited that Y/N is pregnant, Me, Wanwan and Layla were excited too much.

I still cant believe Layla was a matchmaker for Y/N and Bruno, she really did a good job, and guess what they both really like eachother.

No one's POV

Y/N was currently hanging out with Layla,Miya, and Wanwan, They were hanging out at Y/N's house.

"Y/N,  im so excited to see her!!" Miya excitedly spoke, HER because Y/N is 7 months pregnant and it has been revealed that it is a girl.

"Me too!" Layla joined

"Me three!" Wanwan joined.

Y/N closed her eyes and smiled "same here"
Miya went up to Y/N and held her stomach "Hello there babygirl, Aunty Miya is really excited to see you!!"

Three of them were happily talking with Y/N's stomach and Y/N just laughed at their sillyness.

When suddenly Bruno went in and saw the girls, the girls also noticed him.

"well, we will take our leave then." Miya waved at Bruno

"Bruno make sure to take care of her" Layla joined.

"Of course I will Layla." Bruno replied to her.

"WE WILL BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF YOU, IF YOU HURT HER" Wanwan said strictly.

Bruno sweatdrop and smiled at them.

"Wanwan! You silly!" Layla yelled at her and dragged her out of the house.

You smiled and waved at them, Bruno suddenly hugged you from the back and held you waist, he kissed your neck "hello babe.."

"Your friends are really protective.."

"Silly you, their just worried about me and the baby, and you must take care of me!" You said cheerfully.

You faced him "im really excited to see her already Bruno" and you kissed him in the lips, he smiled "me too"

Time skip.......brought to you by Granger's violin.
Granger: HEY GIVE IT BACK!
Author: *RUNS AWAY*

It's already the time, The time that Y/N will give birth, Bruno had taken care of her, he always is careful if Y/N, he makes her breakfast,lunch and dinner.

He would always cuddle with her and be there with here everytime, sometimes he lets Layla, Wanwan nor Miya to take care of Y/N, cause he got work to do.

They are currently outside of the labor room, Miya was panicking and excited at the same time, Wanwan was peeking always to e labor room, Layla was there carrying babies stuff for Y/N'a child, and of course Bruno was with Y/N.

After a few moments, Y/N was resting at the hospital room Miya, Layla, Bruno and Wanwan was with her.

They were waiting for her to wake up, after a few minutes she slowly opens her eyes "babe.." You looked at Bruno at your left side "How's the baby?" You asked him "she's fine" he smiled.

Miya, Layla and Wanwan went right beside her "Geez Layla, you dont have to buy everything for my baby..." Layla scratched her head "Hehe"

"Y/N im so excited to see her!" Miya excitedly said.

"What are you gonna name her?" Wanwan asked.

You and Bruno looked at eachother "C/N..." you both said at the same time.

Three of the girls eye's were sparkling "what a beautiful name!"

The door suddenly opened and Rafaela was there bringing a new born baby, she gave the baby to Y/N and the three girls were fangirlinf and adoring the baby.

Bruno was smiling like a proud dad, you smiled and looked at the baby, she has your eyes, she has Bruno's features, her hair was blonde mixed with h/c ones.

The three girls left and bid goodbye to the both of you, Bruno was smiling joyfully "HAPOY FATHER'S DAY BABE." You said to him, he smiled.

"I love you Y/N..."

"I love you too Bruno..."

~ end

wc :: 646

- thank you for readingg!!

note: Didnt edit this and will not change the story or whatsoever. enjoy ig?