___________________

The girl's fingers started to move, her hand form into fist and slowly opened her eyes. She found herself in a very dark cave and she only smell the smoke.

She let out a sigh and the wounds and cuts in her body started to heal. She slowly stood up and stumbled at first since, it's her first time to walk after sleeping for a long time.

She put her hand at the back of her head and closes her eyes before she inhale the smoke without hesitation before exhaling it.

"Good to be... back." She said as she smiled.

She can finally be with her Princess.

She walked out the cave and the people left their mouths agape after they saw the girl finally woke up.

She spread her arms wide and breathe the fresh air. She bow to the people and smiled.

"I'm back."

_____________________

Chaeyoung was staying in her paradise right now after seeing that smile Mina never showed to her. She scoff at herself when she think of that.

We just married her without her consent and you want to see her smiling to you? How pathetic you are, Chaeyoung-ah.

She hugged her knees, imagining her bestfriend hugging her tightly. Making her feel secure and love.

I missed her...

"Are you okay?" She shot her head up when she heard Mina spoke.

"Yeah. Why are you here?" Her eyes went down the sculpture she made. "Do you like it?" She asked, referring to the sculpture.

"No." Those simple words made the small girl heart shattered into pieces. "It's like a trash anyway. I don't like it." Chaeyoung nodded and grabbed the sculpture from her wife.