the necklace of floret ✧ chapter 8

✧ IMPORTANT NOTE ✧ :

IF YOU LOVE MY HERO ACADEMIA ILY. AND ALSO, SHOULD I WRITE A FANFIC ON ONE OF THE BOYS X READER? PLEASE COMMENT ISTG TY

also,, todoroki, bakugou, tamaki and dabi are bae :)

enjoy!

------------------------------------

Tom dragged Y/N along, away from the mysterious room that held the chest. ' But I wanted to ask about it... ' Y/N thought, disappointed. Oh well. She could ask him about it after he showed her what he needed her to see. After a few turns, they arrived at a staircase, leading to three different sections. "Three staircases?" Y/N asked, clearly bewildered at the extravagant life style of Tom Marvolo Riddle. "Yes, my love. You may explore the many rooms of this mansion later."

Ascending up the middle staircase, Y/N passed many doors, including open spaces that lead to more open spaces. "This mansion is huge, and I don't always have time to fill rooms up." Tom explained. How big the mansion was, roughly? She couldn't tell. After being stuck in thought, she found that she and Tom were in front of a big, door which looked similar to the entrance to the ' mansion '. This door, though, was a sliding door. Unlike the entrance door which had a door knob like traditional doors would. Tom revealed to her a room, quite barren and boring. 'Must be his,' she thought.

A desk sat next to a king bed, the king bed, which had crisp white sheets, looked freshly ironed. The desk was of a dark wood, and had a small mug, containing a few quills. Beside it, were a few bottles of ink. The desk had two built in drawers, where Y/N assumed Tom kept his parchment and other personal belongings. Y/N looked around the room some more. It was quite big, but very empty. ( As Tom was what you would call, a ' minimalist ' ) A door on the left to Y/N was where she assumed the toilet was.

The ceiling to the white and barren room, was covered by a tapestry of... What Y/N could only describe as calming chaos. Battles and friendships. It was mesmersing in quite a haunting way, honestly. "This is my bedroom. It's quite empty, so I hope you don't mind." Tom walked further into the room, stopping in the middle when he realised Y/N wasn't following him. "Y/N, what's-" "Am I uh. Sleeping? Here?" Y/N asked, her eyes darting all over the room.

"Um. No... I suppose not. Well then, I suppose you could occupy the guest room..." Tom stared blankly at the floor for a split second, before turning back to Y/N. "Can I trust you though?" Tom was uncertain, as he had only reclaimed his love by threatening to kill her best friend. Of course she would want to attempt and escape. Were they best friends in fact? Now that he thought about it, they seemed awfully close... "Yes, Tom. Yes. You can trust me. I won't try to run, I swear on my life." Y/N breathed in a shaky breath as she gazed upon the still unsure face of Tom Riddle. She would fight for her privacy for as long as she could.

"Alright. But if you ever need anything I'm a few doors down. I'll take you to the room now..." As soon as he finished his sentence, he found Y/N gone. Out of the door in quite the instant. Sighing, he decided to give her some time alone, and turned to his desk to finish up some work.

As Tom said, the guest room was indeed a few doors down from his room. The door, unlike the others in the hall, was of a white and light oak. A baby blue flower was delicately painted in the middle of the door. Y/N quickly noticed a thing with flowers around the mansion, and wondered if they held a deeper meaning or purpose...

She looked around the guest room, taking in the quite bland atmosphere. Her eyes then lay to rest at the door she assumed was where the bathroom was. The door was similar to Tom's, it was of dark oak and was a sliding door. Sliding it open and stepping inside, she was surprised to find herself in a small hallway. An armchair and a small table sat at the end of it. Behind the table, was a portrait... Of her?