the potter's trip to 1944 ✧ chapter 5

IMPORTANT NOTE ✧ :

OK, ABOUT THE CHANGE OF THE ORIGINAL HARRY POTTER STORY,

Tom Riddle's diary ( and the whole of book 2, The Chamber of Secrets ) happened, but Tom used a memory wiping spell, making all wizards and witches who heard of it forget it ever happened. Although, Harry was the only one who remembered it had ever happened.

AND LET'S PRETEND BARTY CROUCH JR. IS STILL ALIVE, YEAH.

enjoy!

————————————————————————————————————

She was surprised, to say the least."If it isn't the famous Harry Potter!" Y/N grinned at her friend, who returned it almost instantly. "What are you doing here Harry? And How... Did you get here?" Harry froze before answering. It was going to be one long story to tell. "Well,"

Harry's memories of how he got there were as clear as day. He could recall exactly what had happened, but he settled on telling her the main points that were important. ( But of course, I'll tell you exactly what happened. ;) )

Harry was having a chat with George and Fred. As usual, regarding quidditch. "I heard that the golden snitch has a mechanism-" An unsually loud whimper was heard from the girls' dormitory followed by the shrieks ( most likely from the other girls ), cutting Fred off. Harry immediately glanced at the door. "Should I go check it out?" Fred and George exchanged a look, identical smirks on both their faces, making him roll his eyes. "She's a really good friend of mine, and she could have gotten hurt. Or worse. Fainted, again." Harry said defensively.

"Alright then mate. Go ahead, no one's stoppin' ya'." George winked at him. Standing from where he sat, he quickly climbed the stairs of the girls dormitory, and knocked on the door. No answer came. 'Strange...' He thought to himself. He sighed, opening the door to find a horrific sight.

Bodies of girls in the room lay scattered on the floor, in a circle. Seemingly alive, as their chests heaved up and down. A dead snake lay in the middle of them, it's guts teared out of it's body. Blood was smeared along the walls of the dormitory, and there was writing near Y/N's bed. Written in blood.

❝ I have taken a treasure of Hogwarts. Precious beyond measure, to both you and I. Though I assure you, not for my own pleasure. ❞

The following, was written on the right. The continuation of the supposed ‘ poem ’ was scrawled on the left, which too, was written in blood,

To get her back, would be quite impossible. Unless of course, you possess an orb, darker than black. Located in a lake, where the sun bakes. Good luck, for you shall need it if you choose to go on this perilous quest. ❞

Y/N's bed's curtains were flowing around, coming from a big hole which wind escaped out from. The hole was located where her headboard lay before, the inside pitch black. "Tom Riddle." Harry breathed out, recognising the similarities of the scene that lay in front of him, and the scenes where petrified victims were attacked by the Basilisk in his second year.

He was back.

As Harry was stuck in his thoughts, frozen to the spot he was in, the hole started to close up, bringing him back to reality. Not sparing a second of ( what he knew of, was precious time ), he ran to the boys' dormitory and grabbed his invisibility cloak from his chest. Ignoring the questions the Weasley twins asked as he sped past them, he entered the girls' dorm, and jumped in the hole just before it shrank to a size impossible for him to fit in.