a forming plan ✧ chapter 6

IMPORTANT NOTE ✧ :

enjoy!

btw, feel free to watch the edit i linked. :)))) 

————————————————————————————————————

And that brings us to where the two were, in the present, which for you and I, is the past.

"I can't believe it. I'm oh so so glad you found me, Harry. Thank you, thank you!" She hugged him tight, Harry returning it with a smile on his face, glad he had found her, a close friend of his, safe. Y/N quickly retracted from the tight embrace, looking into Harry's eyes once more. "We can't stay here for any longer. I had a sinking thought in the back of my head that I recognised the name Tom Riddle. He's Voldemort! I can't believe I've forgotten the- the past years of our um. Encounters! Yes, encounters with him. He's absolutely foul. He's looking for me, isn't he?" Y/N's head darted from the left to the right, all while talking, making Harry feel somewhat dizzy. "Yes I'm sure he is. Hold on, Y/N. How exactly did he become so... ' attached ' with you anyway?" Harry asked. Y/N chuckled nervously, concerning Harry a bit. "Well. I may or may not have been writing in a diary which coincidentally was his horcrux, and right now we're in that same diary. Y'know, the diary from fifth year? When Ginny was kidnapped?" A sheepish smile filled with regret adorned her features, and she found it difficult to look into Harry's face. She purposefully left out the detail of saying aloud a curse to avoid him worrying any further, though. "Well as Ron says, BLOODY HELL, Y/N! How could you not think that talking to a diary wasn't a bad idea?" Before Y/N could answer, more voices echoed from a corner, approaching where the two were at that moment. "It's them." Harry growled, puling Y/N closer to him, before reaching into his infinity pouch where his oh so conveniently found extra invisibility cloak lay to rest. Throwing it over to Y/N, he whispered just loud enough for her to hear. "Run. Follow where I go."

Putting it on securely, they nodded at each other and began running away from the voices, which they found were those of the death eaters and of course, their weirdly attractive leader, Tom Riddle. After running for what seemed like an eternity, the two stopped and stepped into a secret passageway. ( Which harry only knew of because of the countless misadventures he's had while being at Hogwarts. ) That passageway, was one even Filch didn't know about. Only the Golden trio along with Dumbledore knew of it, located under an untouchable, forbidden table. It was a room, which also lead to many parts of Hogwarts which at most times, are hard to reach. The password was ironically, ' secret passageway Filch the old and ugly dingbat does not know of '. (A password which Ron suggested to Dumbledore, who happily changed the password just for him.) The table was covered by a cloth, one which had an enchantment put on, so that only the truly trusted people of Dumbledore could enter. It was the least likely place for a secret passageway to be, as the enchantment also hid anything that looked remotely ' off '. As the two sat down in the dusty room, a series of tired pants followed after. They hadn't run so fast in a while. "Harry, do- do you have a plan? They kinda know where we are now. I have no idea how, but they do, and we need to think of something quick." Y/N felt the most scared she had been, seeing as it was primarily her who was in danger. If they were to be caught, they would have to pay many, if not infinite prices that would definitely effect the future of the wizarding world as a whole. 

"I- I don't have one. Not yet, anyway. We need to buy ourselves more time. To think." The two began pondering their situation. The silence numbed the growing queasy feeling in Y/N's gut. Harry pulled at his hair, as if it served as some way of forcing a solution to the pickle they had gotten themselves into. ( It didn't do anything to help, mind you. All it did was produce Harry an even more painful head than before, when he had started thinking of a solution. I wouldn't recommend anyone doing this when they're stressed. I'd opt for the classic, ' scream fest muffled by a beloved pillow ' or another one of my favourites, ' cry like your whole life is over because of a small problem. ' ) Looking around the old, and most probably ancient room, all she could see were cobwebs and a few old relics that used to lay displayed around the castle, but were since stored in the old room. Looking at Harry, ( who was still pulling at his hair ) Y/N took a closer look at the pouch that lay on the floor beside the dark haired boy. Y/N, like Hermione, had read a lot of books while at Hogwarts, many of which had descriptions and information about magical objects. Such as in the book, ' Rare Magical Objects 101; Volume 10 ', in which the last page talked about the not so well known ' Infinity Pouch ', and it's amazing properties, which Y/N had only read last week, which meant her memory of objects in the book were still fresh. "Harry! You have an infinity pouch?" "Oh. Yeah, I swiped it while in the floating hallway on my way here." "You're brilliant Harry. Now that we have a quite powerful magical object in our hands, we should formulate a plan to get out of here." Harry nodded in agreement. "But we still need to find that orb from Voldemort's rhyme. Y'know, the orb that lays in some lake where the sun bakes? Without that, we can't get you out of here." At the reminder of the detail, Y/N buried her face into her arms, tears beginning to swell up in her eyes. "I'm never going to get out of here. I'll be stuck her forever, and Tom will find me and force me into something I don't want to do. It's hopeless. Just go, Harry. It's impossible to get me out of here." Y/N choked out, amazed at the fact she could still produce speech at her saddened state. "I'll still try. I'm not giving up on you, Y/N L/N, and you know that." Y/N looked up to find a smiling Harry.' Such a sad smile ', she thought, before squeezing Harry in another hug once more. "Thank you."

"Let's try summoning that orb from the pouch, maybe that'll work." Harry said, bringing hope back to Y/N in such a short amount of time. "Genius! 10 000 points to Gryffindor!" Y/N impersonated Dumbledore's voice, making the two of them laugh. "Gosh I miss school." She said, wiping her wet face with her sleeves. "Hogwarts- our time's Hogwarts misses you too, Y/N. Alright. I'm going to give this a go."

"Infinite pouch, produce for me, the orb that lays in a lake, where the sun bakes."

A light twinkle came out of the pouch, along with small stars and glitter like particles. A rainbow like sash swirled out of it as well, coming to rest atop of Y/N's head, morphing into a tiara. In the center, a dark orb lay. In it, an evil swirled and twirled around, the orb, as the rhyme said, was indeed darker than black. "We- we have the orb. We actually have it. Oh my gosh. I can get out of here." Y/N started fanning her face, still quite in denial at the orb that lay atop her head. "Let's get out of here." Harry took Y/N's hand in his as they put their cloaks on, the widest of smiles on their faces. Harry dragged Y/N along by her hand. "Which door should we take?" Y/N asked. "This one- it leads to a storage room where the floating hallway starts." Harry explained. "Alright. Let's go!" As the pair walked halfway through the door hand in hand however, her heart started to burn. It hurt like mad. It stung like the sting not even 100 bees could cause. Just as it had when she cursed herself in the girl's dormitory back in Hogwarts. "Y/N!" Harry cried out as the young Gryffindor fell to the floor.

"Y/N, my dear.

You can't leave.

I'm not letting you, my love."

————————————————————————————————————

1350 words ✓

✧ thanks for reading, i hope you enjoyed the stixth chapter of this book! please add this to your library if you enjoyed, i'd appreciate that. <3

✧ heyyy i'm back! sorry for not updating in forever! i'm still really busy with studying and my exams are rlly soon :') sorry if the paragraphs look weird btw, i'm writing on my computer, and i did this in a rush :) i'll probably update next month! luv,

s e r e n d i p i t a l l a y / /