ziaro's sacred three ✧ chapter 11

The saying ' love at first sight ' is generally looked upon as something only seen in fairytales; and unrealistic. People view it as infatuation of the aesthetic appeal someone gives off, or in lighter words, how ' nice ' they are to look at. But other people, view it more optimistically, saying the heart knows when it's found the one. When it's found that one person it believes is right for them.

But was that what was happening in Y/N and Tom's case?

Well, you'll soon find out. In good time.

All shall be revealed soon enough.

┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈

Y/N took a deep breath, the action futile in attempting to calm the flutter in her heart, and the tickling sensation she felt in her stomach. She was starting to feel something for Tom, and this was something she could not deny any further. But even though she was, that didn't shake off the fact that he had kidnapped her and had once tried killing her friends. Despite the fact being present and haunting her everytime she started falling deeper in love with the man, she ignored it, pushing it to the back of her mind.

What mattered was the present and the future. Not the past.

But Y/N wasn't so sure she could convince herself on this fact.

'You're overthinking again...' a voice trailed off in her head.

"We're here."

The oak door was just as Y/N had left it before. It stood tall, looming over her and Tom. Although it looked the same, it's aura felt different to what it had been when Y/N first visited it. It felt dark and univiting, as opposed to when she first stood in front of it, in which it was bright and welcoming. Perhaps because Tom was present it changed in demeanor? Or maybe being near Tom made Y/N feel differently about the door in question. Either way, it was strange to Y/N, to say the least.

Muttering a phrase in parseltongue, the door swung open, revealing not a room covered in flowers and a sparkling, beautifully carved chest in the center, but a room covered in thorny plants with a hideous ancient-looking chest in the center.

My description of how different the room looked before and after Y/N entered with Tom cannot possibly convey how absolutely horrifying the room really was. The room, which Y/N first entered was one that looked as if it stepped right out of a fairytale, it was heavenly; serene. But when she entered with Tom, the room looked as if the words 'vile and horrid' were embodied into a room. The walls, lined with thorny, prickly and quite possibly, poisonous plants were apalling to look at. The floor, which was once a light marble, turned darker, and seemed to be mixed with blood. The chest, looked as though it was made with troll leather. And not to mention the putrid smell coming from the room. Disgusting.

Tom, seemingly used to the room's atmosphere, stepped in without a problem. Only when he realised Y/N wasn't following him inside, did he turn around. "Ah yes, this room is quite ghastly isn't it? Well that'll be an easy fix, not to worry." Taking his wand out from his robes and reciting a spell, the room instantly changed back to how it looked when Y/N first stepped in. "I changed the room's appearance to keep my followers out. It makes them incredibly nauseous even looking at the room. You'd be surprised to know that despite knowing I'm the most powerful wizard in the world, they'd sacrifice themselves in aiding their little orginasation in retrieving the artifacts in this room and killing me. They're all a stupid bunch of oafs, and if I didn't need their help in doing my dirty work I'd have gotten rid of them by now."

"I see." Y/N responded, entering the room as soon as Tom altered it's appearance. Despite that, the room's previous scent lingered in her nose a bit. "Well it's a lovely room Tom. I can see why you wanted to show it to me." Tom walked over to the chest, his hands behind his back and taking in a deep breath

"The thing I've been wanting to show you, it's in the chest. Right here." Y/N walked over to where Tom stood. The chest, stood gleaming in the sunlight from a window that Y/N hadn't noticed before.

Tom handed Y/N a key, which had a handle made of a unicorn's horn.

"Open it." Tom said, smiling at Y/N. "You're sure?"

"Of course."

Cautiously, Y/N positioned the key in front of the key hole. Before she inserted it inside though, a magnetic like force pushed the key inside, instantly opening the chest's lid. Inside the chest were various artifacts that Y/N didn't recognise. There was a metallic conch shell which was enlaced with strange petals, an idol of an ancient troll's head, who's eye was replaced with a gold nugget, a dagger made of a material Y/N couldn't recognise, as well as a jade ring with other stones and diamonds in it's center.

But the artifacts that caught Y/N's attention the most was an orb, of a red similar to that of blood's, perhaps even a deeper colour. Beside it, on a plush, velvet cushion was a dusty leather journal. Not the one Y/N first wrote to Tom in though. This journal was a dark green, with a jewel in it's center.

"That orb, the Orb of Scarlet, is one of the many secrets to my power. Besides of course, my studious habits.

You may not have noticed, but during the days leading up to you and I actually meeting, there have been numeorous cases of powerful wizards and witches falling gravely ill. As well as trolls and giants having seemingly vanished without a trace...

Those incidents have all happened because of me. Or to be more specific, it was the work of me controlling this orb's power. Centuries ago, a wizard called Ziaro the Great somehow found the secret to all wizards and witches' abilities to cast spells, and because of that, abused it and created a spell that made him possess a power so powerful, no other witch or wizard could defeat him. His original intentions in researching the secret to all of our powers was to help us against any evil powers that may befall upon us in the future... but he got greedy, self centered and became selfish. He realised that no other person was worthy enough to gain his help, or to even know of the great secret he discovered.

From that day forth, he vowed to use his powers to rule the earth as the All Mighty Emperor, but of course, as you know, that never came to be.

Dumbledore's ancestor, a powerful wizard named Gild Dumbledore, as well as his two companions, Samuel Koverfield and Cynthia Tyrallia formed an orginasation in order to stop Ziaro. They called themselves the Order of Peace. Pathetic sounding, isn't it?

With their help, Gild was able to overthrow Ziaro.
When he died, his whole body crumbled to dust and the breeze carried it away. The only thing that was left of him, was his heart, which still contained his powers. Naturally the three thought it to be foolish to leave the heart in one place, as it's powers were beyond what even I may be able to comprehend. And if it were to fall into the wrong hands... You know what would happen then.

The three split the heart amongst themselves, entrusting each other in guarding them in the form of orbs.

These orbs are known as the Sacred Three. The Orb of Scarlet, The Celestial Orb and The Orb of Determination. But the Celestial Orb, was split into two by Tyrillia just before her death, into the Orb of Darkness and the Orb of Light.

The Sacred Three have been hidden all across the globe, and it's my mission to reunite them and use their power to exterminate those whose blood is muggle tainted, and bring forth a new philosophy which will ensure all wizards and witches great power.

And at the center of it all, I shall rule, with you by my side, Y/N."

,。・:*:・゚

a/n : sorry for the super late update! i've had alotta things come up recently. anyway, i hope ya like the new chapter! chapter 12'll be out in a jiffy so stay tuned 🤍 ALSO TY FOR 38K+ READS ILYALLSM !