Chapter 79 Golem Upgrade (3).

Začít od začátku

Stragglers.

There wasn't any other word that could describe what they were. They had wasted their time. The 144 hours wasn't a short amount of time. All they could do was reflect on their actions.

From behind them, they heard a voice that gave off a different feeling from their own.

“You guys were all here?”

The owner of the excited voice was none other than Hyrkan.

“Did you guys all do well in your hunt? Did you have fun? I had a really good hunt. Do you see this? I had so much Ingredient Coins that it was a chore to pick out the best ones! Ooh-haha!”

Hyrkan stabbed a dagger into the heart of the stragglers who had barely survived.

This was Hyrkan's last revenge.

6.

“Amazing.”

Hyrkan had entered Bagel's office, and Hyrkan was sitting face to face with him. Bagel's expression was honest as he complimented Hyrkan. Hyrkan slightly lowered his head as he received the compliment.

“No. I only carried out the mission you gave me.”

“You carried out the mission. You carried out the mission…….”

It seemed Bagel really liked what Hyrkan had said. He even recited Hyrkan's words a second time to mull over it.

“I like that expression. You carried out the mission.”

While he was watching this, Hyrkan was glum inside.

‘I don't give a shit if it is a good expression. Just hurry up and give me the reward.’

He had no more business with the Battlefield. Each minute and every second was precious to Hyrkan. He wanted to just received the reward then leave. However, Bagel had no idea what was in Hyrkan's mind, so Bagel spoke for almost 10 minutes.

It wasn't as if he was talking about some meaningless story.

“Recently, the number of monsters have significantly increased. Amongst them, there are some bizarre ones that we have never seen before.”

“These monsters have blue skin, and they let out a frigid energy…… They do not belong in the forest located across the castle wall, and they are growing in number.”

“In my opinion, if one travels past the forest on the other side of the castle wall, one would come across another forest. I think these bastards are coming from an unknown place beyond that forest.”

“If you have a chance in the future, I would like you to break the frontier of the land beyond the forest. I want you to find out what's on the other side of the forest. We are at a time where we will have to attack first to survive.”

He was giving out information.

There was a new stage beyond the Battlefield. Bagle was giving him hints about the Frozen Kingdom.

‘I'll take off the Ice Queen's head for you later. Just stop talking and give me the Skill Book.’

It was a precious clue but from Hyrkan's perspective, he already knew all of this. Basically, this was useless chatter.

Hyrkan endured through the 10 minutes, which felt more like 10 hours. Then Bagel finally gave Hyrkan the book.

‘Oh!’

At a glance, the cover of this book was different from a normal book. The cover was bound with black leather, giving off a very luxurious feeling. There was a handprint on the leather cover, but it looked more like a unique design. It looked as if a master artisan had put his heart and soul into making it.