N I N E T E E N

We arrive to the amusement park and as we get out the van we can here a lot of voices screaming in rollercoasters. Amusement parks just give that vibes that I like. I love it.

We walk in the park and we bump into some pirates. Obviously not real pirates but costumes. You can take a photo with them. We decide to do that. They print it and everyone buys one. It's a beautiful picture.

Noah runs to the first attraction. The pirates boat. We all do this one. We can sit on one row and it's so much fun.

After a few tiny attractions we arrive to our first roller-coaster. I love roller-coasters! Millie, Sadie and Gaten don't want to go in there. It's to high and fast. And it goes headover. So only Finn, Noah, Caleb and I go do this one.

We have to wait 20 minutes before we finally can get in. Caleb sits next to Noah and Finn next to me. He looks at me.

'I'm actually kinda scared.. It's very high!'
'it's going to be ok Finn I promise!'
'But.. Can I maybe hold your hand? Just.. Im very scared...'
'Oh, yeah I think that's Okey. But do you think that's ok for Millie?'
Finn looks confused.
'Millie? What's with her?'
'idk...'

Is Finn really doing this?? Cheating on Millie?! She will be so angry!

'Can I pls hold ur hand??'
'uhm... Yeah why not.'

Finn grabs my hand and I can feel his heartbeat. His hands are pretty warm. I like that...    NO WAIT CAILEE NO POOR MILLIE JUST HOLD HIS HAND.

After we get out Millie looks a little frustrated... I hope she didn't see that Finn grabbed my hand! Finn doesnt seem to care. He continues to practice how "not afraid" he was... Noah estimates.
'YEAH RIGHT NOT AFRAID! FINN YOU WERE SO SCARED THAT YOU GRABBED CAILEE' S HAND!' He keeps laughing.
Shit.....

Millie looks at me and I don't even dare to look back at her. I ruined them omg. It's all my fault...

How is everyone still acting normal? Except Millie ofcourse..