S E V E N

We arrive in the kitchen and we see that it has just been refilled. Noah runs to the food. 'Yeahhh foooddd' He looks like a happy kid who gets to ride a roller coaster. I have never seen so much food. It must be so expensive.. Finn looks at me. 'Aren't you hungry?' I smile 'yeas I am. Its just, it's so much. Isn't that expensive? Am I allowed to eat from your food? I mean I don't live here. Don't the people who work here get angry?' Finn laughs and takes my hand. 'Don't worry. They will not care. I promise. Just enjoy the food. It's all free.' then he takes me to the food. I'll take a plate. I'll have some fries, lettuce and I'll take a plate. I'll have some fries, lettuce and steak. Then I follow Finn to the table where Noah and Millie all ready sitt. We're going to sit down and start to eat. After 5 minutes two guys and a girl walk in. They wave at us. Finn looks at them. 'That are Gaten, Caleb and Sadie.' I nod. 'they seem nice!' Finn nods too. 'they are!' after they took their food they come sit with us. Sadie looks at me and smiles. 'Hey! I don't know you! Who are you?'
'my name is Cailee. Nice to meet you!'
'That's a nice name! My name is Sadie. Nice to meet you too.'
Then gaten starts to talk. 'Hey I'm gaten. Pleasure to meet you.'
'Hi!'
'Hey I'm Caleb!'
'Hi Caleb.'
We talk about how Finn and I meet and about what happend with me and my parents. They are all so nice. Yeah. Except Millie. She doesn't talk to me at all.. I hope it will get better! Noah looks at me. 'So Cai what's ur number and your instagram?' 'Cailee.jacksons'
'Oh Okey cool.' Everyone opens their phone. Except Millie. I open my phone too.

Noahschnapp started following you

Finnwolfhardofficial started following you

Sadiesink_ started following you

Gatenm123 started following you

Therealcalebmclaughlin started following you

Finnwolhardofficial liked your picture