E I G H T E E N

It's 7:30 in the morning and I wake up to shaking hands and loud voices. 'WAKE UP! WAKE UP! I HAVE A FUN IDEA!' Finn jumps on the mattresses as he talks. Caleb and Gaten are throwing pillows to him.
'Dude it's morning and you haven't even got breakfast.. How so you have so much energy??'
Fin laughs. Everyone is awake now.
'Here is the thing. I had this dream last night that we were in a amusement park. Now I want to go there lol. Who is in?'
Noah jumps up.
'YEAH ME I LOVE AMUSEMENT PARKS!' Everyone agrees.

Time for breakfast. I'm in the Buffet room with Noah, Caleb, Sadie and Gaten. Finn and Millie are asking some people if we can go to the amusement park. We choose what we want to eat and then we sit down. I see Millie and Finn walking in. They don't look very happy. We look at each other realizing we can't go. Finn chuckles.
'NO YOU LIARS!' laughs Noah.
Millie laughs too. 'It's okey we can go.'
Everyone eats their breakfast further.

We are all done and put some comfortable clothes on. I take my jeans, a cute shirt and a hoodie. We pack some snacks and drinks and get in the van. Ted, our 'babysit' drives us. He kinda helps  when we need something and looks out for us.

In the van it's very boring. Gaten suggests we play a game. With the last letter of the previous word, your next word should begin. We are playing with animals.
'Ape'
'Elephant'
'tarantula'
'alpaca'
So it goes on for a while.
'lizard'
'Demodog!'
Everyone laughs.