Chapter 28 - Death Is Inevitable

(Y/N) Pov

You jump from roof to roof, finding your way back to the alleyway from before. When you finally found it, you look at the window to the building that Lisa jump out of.

The window is... repaired, you look down and there's no shattered glass anywhere.

"This must be the work of a demon." You scaled down the wall like a spider and push the window. It's unlocked. You push it open and jump inside.

You take a look at your surrounding, this room is like the janitor's closet with the mop and broom and everything.

'This must be that demon's place, then I should kill anyone on sight.'

You twist the doorknob of the door to the room. You slowly peeked your head. You heard someone talking so you quickly close the door silently.

You observe their movement by their shadow under the door. After their voice was gone you peek your head again. You slowly got out and close the door without any noise. You quickly sneak through the hallway of the building. The interior of the building is luxurious comparing to the outside. You saw a man who's wearing a tuxedo with sunglasses on is standing at a door probably guarding it.

Another man came, you quickly hid behind a pot of plant. Looks like they are talking to each other and they both switched place. The man from before is coming your way. You take out your knife. When he turns that corner you will kill him.

He turns to the corner and continued walking. You got out of your hiding spot and stab him straight at the heart while covering his mouth. You pull your knife out and drag the body to a nearby room to hide it.

You quickly speed walk and hid behind the wall. The guard is still guarding that door. You peeked a little bit, it seems that he doesn't see you yet. Probably because he's wearing sunglasses indoors where the lights are not that bright. You put your knife behind your head.

"Muda!" You shout quietly as you threw it. The knife at a high speed.

"Bullseye!" You shouted when the knife accurately impales his forehead. His body slumped to the ground. You being lazy just put his body to the side.

You put your ear at the door. You listen carefully. You heard someone moving inside and the noise is coming towards the door. The noise suddenly stops. You conclude that the person inside is right at the door probably waiting for you.

You step back and kick the door breaking it but all of a sudden the door repaired itself in a matter of seconds.

"What?" You kick it again and it's still the same. You did a few more attempts. You were frustrated that this door just won't break.

You take a few steps back and run at the door. You jump and drop-kick it, you got in before it repaired itself. You got up and you saw the perpetrator is about to escape from the window.

The man look at you before shouting.

"Blood Demon Art: Crazy Diamond!" You saw wood and stuff started floating. They shoot at you.

You dodge roll forward and a giant cabinet formed behind you.

'So this guy ability is restoring stuff...' You look at the window again, he's gone. You stand up but you heard shouting at your left side. You turned and a woman is charging at you with a knife, you take a hold of her hands and deck her in the face knocking her out. You dropped her and threw the knife away.

You ran to the window and saw the man is running on the alleyway below. You jump out and wall run on the walls. You hold your blade.

First Form, Void Flash!