Kimetsu Gakuen: Valentine's Special!

"AHHHH, I'M LATE!" A certain man ran through the hall of the Kimetsu Academy in a rush.

"Is that (L/N)-Sensei?"

"Wahhh, he's so dreamy!"

"It has been a long time since we've seen him."

"WHY THE ALARM CLOCK NOT WORKING?!" He traverses through the hall and turns to a corner...

CRASH

"AGH!" He fell on his back as papers and books fly around the place. He sprawled on the ground like a drowned fish, he squirmed on the ground.

"blep" He sits up.

"Who did I hit?" He stands up.

"Ahh, everything is scattered now..." He heard an angelic voice in front of him. He looks down and saw a woman with long black hair on the ground. He gasped in surprise.

'Who is this beauty?!' He clears his throat.

"Ahem, may I help you, ma'am?" He held out his hand. She lookup.

"Arigatou." She gratefully takes his hand and stood up.

"Do you need help?" He asked.

"Yeah... I bumped into you and all of my paperwork and books are now all over the ground."

"Ahaha, naruhodo, gomen" His eyes were replaced by dots.

"Ah, I remember, I have a class to attend to!" She crouched and start picking up her stuff one by one.

The man crouched and pick up her stuff also.

"Heh?" She tilts her head.

"It's better if I help you so that you can get to your class faster." He continued doing what he's doing.

"Aren't you late too?" She asked.

"GAGH!" He froze in place.

"Ara Ara~"

---

"Hai, here's your stuff." He handed over her paperwork. The man can finally see her beauty when she stands up.

 The man can finally see her beauty when she stands up

"Thank you very much!" She exclaimed. She walks past him.

"Ano!" He stops her.

"Hai?" She stopped and look back.

"What's... your name? I've never seen you before." He asked.

"My name is Kanae Kocho, nice to meet you. We've met before, right?" She bowed.

"We did? Hmm, probably when I was absent for a month that you came here, ah then mine's (Y/N) (L/N), nice to meet you too." He bowed.

They smiled at each other before Kanae went to her class.