Chapter 18 - The Mentor and His Disciple (Part 2)

(Y/N) Pov

Your left eye feels like its burning, but the sensation is amazing, you felt stronger. You glared at Akio.

'Charging him head on is impossible as his stance has no opening, then I have to improvise'

'I'll use my surrounding!'

You brought your hands up and punch the ground making a giant hole as you went in.

3rd Pov

'He wants to attack me from under the ground?!' Akio thought.

He pulls out his blade and started stabbing the ground.

Suddenly he felt someone is behind him, but before he can turn around the ground under him started to tremor. (Y/N) came out from the ground with a huge blast and uppercut Akio. He flew and hit multiple trees as they break every time he hit them.

With intense speed (Y/N) is already behind Akio or that's what Akio thought. They were in the air, (Y/N) grab a hold of Akio and turn them both upside down and was about to do the piledriver on Akio. But Akio quickly kicks (Y/N) in the nuts and that made (Y/N) let him go.

Akio jumped in the air as he sticks his sharp claws on the tree and looks at the falling figure of (Y/N).

All of a sudden, someone gives him a nice kick on his spine from behind. Akio plummeted to the ground.

'How the hell' Akio thought as he looks from where he was before to find the individual. And that individual was none other than (Y/N).

'H-How did he do that?! He was falling! I saw him fall, how did he come from behind!' Akio thought as sweats rolled on his face.

(Y/N) move his mouth and said.

Special Form: Void Clones

A ton of clones appeared on nearly every tree branch

A ton of clones appeared on nearly every tree branch. They were all glaring at Akio down below with their red eyes. Akio quickly got up. He brandishes his blade.

"You surprise me every time..." Akio said

One of the clones jump down and axe kick Akio's head, Akio immediately recovered and grab the clone's leg and throws him far away and he hit a tree. The clone burst like a bag full of blood.

'I see...' Akio thought

Another group of clones jump down and wanting to attack him.

Void Breathing, Sixth Form: Black Whirlwind!