Chapter 26 - Uwabami

(Y/N) Pov

'That is one hell of a snake.' You thought while observing the snake, the snake too is observing you. There are bones around the snake, so there are people before you that went here.

You realized something, you look around and you find yourself in an arena where there are Wisteria Flowers all around. They must be there to cage this creature here, so it's probably a demon.

You also remembered something. You quickly pull out a book seemingly out of nowhere and started turning over the pages.

"Ahah!" You read over the page that you're on.

"From this book, you're an Uwabami, I guess. Meaning giant snake, you're known for your huge appetite, sounded like someone I know. You can even drink sake!? You also can shapeshift as well?" You are reading a book about Mythology. Apparently, you found it while exploring the room at Akira's house.

You continued reading. The snake did a low grunt. Without warning or anything, it lunges at you. With the slight changes in the wind, you know the snake is charging at you. So you immediately dodge roll.

The snake's mouth just missed you by a strand of hair and a massive explosion emerged when the snake landed

The snake's mouth just missed you by a strand of hair and a massive explosion emerged when the snake landed. Then you saw the papers from your books floating around.

"Nooo! My book, I don't have time to even read it!! You tear my book I'll tear you apart!" And you meant what you said, you will truly tear him apart. You jumped a few meters away, making some distance. You put your hand on your blade that is tied on your waist, you take a deep breath.

Void Breathing, Fourth Form: Twilight Execution!

You flickered at the snake and strike 3 times in a triangle-shaped area. That attack leaves the snake body with full of slash marks. You stand back at your original position making it look like you never move.

The wounds on the snake slowly healing, this snake is in fact a demon. The snake hissed loudly and charge at you again. You rolled to the side dodging its attack but the snake quickly uses its tail to slap you away. You got slapped.

You flew in the air. You quickly regained your composure. You did a stance mid-air.

First Form: Void Flash

You dashed at the snake, it sees you and turns its body so that it can slap you with its tail again. You slash horizontally, cutting the tip of its tail with ease. The snake squirmed in pain. You land on its back.

"Gimme dem necks!" You climb the snake.