Chapter 54 - Playing God

(Warning: Contains violence)
__________________________________

The front door bursts open.

A figure appears dragging an injured person slowly in his hands.

The inhabitants of the mansion were alerted. A couple of hundreds of bodyguards rush to the main hall.

Standing at the entrance is none other than (Y/N), he's standing there... menacingly.

In his hand is a 9mm Luger Pistol snugly fit in it.

He aimed the gun upwards and let out a warning shot, gaining more attention to himself.

The bodyguards surrounded him from every corner. All of them have their guns on his head.

Even though he's being surrounded by death, (Y/N) still has a nonchalant expression on his face.

Among the bodyguards, one person steps out. The man stood in front of him.

"Who are you? I suggest you get the fuck out of here if you have no business here." He said loudly.

"..." (Y/N) stayed silenced.

"Oii, are you deaf? You old geezer?!" He shouted.

"I am offended by your sudden act of humiliation." He drops the body in his hand and points the gun at the guard.

"You're seriously pissing me off." (Y/N) stated.

They both are pointing their gun at each other, about to pull their trigger before a voice suddenly stops them from doing so.

---

(Y/N)'s Pov

"What is going on here?!" A middle-aged man on the second floor shouted. The guard in front of you looks back with a troubled expression.

"We're getting rid of him this second, sir." He looked back at you.

"You all really want to die, don't you?" You said.

"But I have no intention of doing that now, I want to talk to that guy up there." You avert your gaze at the man.

"Don't ignore us!" The guard exclaimed and immediately pulled the trigger, a bullet flew out of the barrel heading directly towards your forehead.

With extreme precision and reflex, you put one hand up in front of your face. The bullet lodged into your palm successfully blocking it.

"How the-" The guard gulped.

"I'll say this nicely. Let me talk to that guy." You glared at them whilst pulling the bullet out of your palm and bandaged it.

"Why would a commoner wishes to talk to me?" The man said leaning to the railing.

"I wanted to talk about you, you little shit." You said as you have done bandaging.

"He- He insulted him!"

"Isn't that punishable by death?"

"Nobody ever humiliated him and getting out alive."

The guards talk to themselves.

"You have a big mouth for someone that are ranks below me, how about become a little good boy and get out of here if you value your life?" He said in mockery.

"No, No, you are getting the wrong idea, it should be you getting out of here right now. I'm not trapped here with you, you are all trapped here with me." You grinned.

They all laughed at him due to his ridiculous statement.

"Papa, what's happening out here?? It's so loud!" A young girl and an older woman approach the man.