𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 (𝟏)

Start from the beginning

Contestant four:
"Yo dudes, I'm Sapnap - Or Nick." He introduced.
"Can I call you Nick?" They queried.
"Oh, you can call me anything you want." He responded flirtatiously, which caused laughter to erupt throughout the call. "Okay, but uh- I'm from Texas and I barely post YouTube videos which pisses my fans off a lot."

Contestant five:
"Hello everyone, my name's George. I'm twenty-four... Uh... I play Minecraft and..." He cut off to laugh a little. "And that's it, what else can I say?"
"It's sweet and simple, really straight to the point." (Y/n) noted nonchalantly.

Contestant six:
"Hi!" Minx's voice boomed, her confident personality just radiating right off of her. "I'm Minx and I like to cosplay." She threw up a peace sign. "So just saying... If I win, (Y/n), we could have a sick, fucking couple's costume on Halloween."
"Halloween's passed, Minx." (Y/n) snickered.
"Did I fucking stutter?" She snapped back.

Contestant seven:
"Eh... I don't even know what I'm doing here." Techno's low voice peeped out of the microphone.
"It's okay, Techno, just introduce yourself!" (Y/n) responded sweetly.
"You say it like it's easy." He chuckled lowly. "Uhm... My name's Technoblade." He tapped his fingers on his desk, which could be heard through the microphone. "I play bedwars and skywars, so that's cool."
"Yeah, we used to play bedwars a lot together!" (Y/n) reminded the chat.
"They sucked, by the way." He sniggered, gifting himself a 'Hey!' from (Y/n).

Contestant eight:
"Hello!!!" Skeppy yelled, which was a quick change from Techno's monotone speaking. "I'm Skeppy - or Zak! I do trolling videos and annoy everyone around me."
"Aw, you don't annoy me." (Y/n) replied.
"Give him time." Techno added on.

Contestant nine:
"Hey! I'm Karl! I normally take part in Mr Beast's challenge videos, so I get really competitive. But I usually just chill and play Minecraft with a few friends!"
"Well, we'll put that 'competitive' trait to the test. Austin commented, which admittedly scared Karl a little bit.

Contestant ten:
"Wassup' everyone? I'm Eret. I'm British, I play Minecraft for a living and I constantly get spammed by my Twitch chat to say things in a deep voice." He leaned back in his chair, chuckling a bit.
"Ooh, can you say something in a deep voice now?" (Y/n) questioned, tilting their head.
"No," he chortled. "Maybe later, though."

Contestant eleven:
"Hey guys! I'm Quackity, or Alex, if you wanna call me that! And I don't really have much to say, I just wanna say that I'm the Vice President of a country, which technically makes me better than all of you." He shrugged his shoulders coolly.

"Well, hang on! I'm the president of a country!" Wilbur interrupted, drawing the attention back to him.

"Former president." Sapnap reminded him through a quick laugh.

"That still counts for something!" Wilbur reminded all of them.

"Wait, wait, wait. I'm literally above all of you. I own the server." Dream announced, trying to prove assert his dominance above everybody, but it was quickly shut down by Wilbur once more.

"Just because you're the server owner, it doesn't make you our leader!"

"Wait, hang on. But I'm the king, right?" Eret placed his hands on his chest. "Wait, I even have the crown- Look-" He quickly leaned over his desk to pull out a crown to put on his head before smiling cheekily.

"Cool, but Technoblade's actually a king." Skeppy interrupted, shrugging his shoulders.

"That is true." Technoblade clicked his tongue, spinning slightly in his chair.