"He is ready for us" Horus told her. Bonnie felt her face break out into a large smile and had to wonder what this was for. She took the hand that Horus offered her, rubbing his arm softly as they began to walk further along the cliff.

Bonnie saw a man in white robes at the end. A high priest, her mind supplied. He held a book in his hands and looked at them with so much joy Bonnie thought he might explode from it.

As she passed the water she saw herself briefly. The witch was in a long lace gown, which flowed far behind her, she was surprised she didn't notice before now. Her hair was loose around her shoulders with jewelry atop her head.

"Before we begin I want you to know something" Horus whispered as we walked, slowing his pace slightly

"Before we begin I want you to know something" Horus whispered as we walked, slowing his pace slightly. Bonnie looked up at the god, her gaze soft as she looked at him.

"There is nothing on this earth that could separate us, this marriage ceremony means much to me but it is not needed for I love you so much not even death could separate us" he told her. Bonnie's eyes widened at his words. This was their wedding. This was where they got married.

Bonnie felt Hathor smile at him softly, but inside she was sad. He was right. Death didn't separate them. They found each other even after death. Yet because of Ra they were still separated. It hurt her heart to think of it. Instead she focused on Hathor's words.

"You will never be without me my love, I am glad for this ceremony for it binds us in the way my God intended, but it is not needed, for our love transcends all, that even should we die I would find you again" Hathor promised him, her voice filled with so much conviction Bonnie would have believed her even if she didn't know what she did.

Bonnie frowned at her words though. Bonnie realized Hathor emphasized my God. As if they had some special connection. Dean had explained that God created the other deities because humans began worshiping things like the sun and the sea, so he made them to take the blame for the bad that happened in the world. He didn't seem to like them very much so why did Hathor say his name with such fondness?

"And has He blessed this union?" Horus asked, his tone light as he asked her. Hathor nodded her head happily, practically skipping at the thought.

"He did, He is glad that in these uncertain times I found something so beautiful" she said happily. Bonnie smiled at the thought, though she wondered what happened. If God himself blessed their union why did it end the way it did. If He loved Hathor as much as Bonnie suspected why did so much happen to her. It seemed Bonnie had more to look up than she originally thought.

"I am sorry that Bastet and Shai are not with us" he said, his voice low as they walked. Bonnie, or Hathor, looked up at with a small smile.

"All is well my love, this is what is right, they are where they're meant to be and so are we" she reassured him, putting a hand on his cheek. "we shall truly celebrate when the war is done" she said with a small smile. Horus smiled at her softly.