"Stop trying to muddy the waters." Lila said in a annoyed and angry tone.

"He's not, you know he's not. She's a horrible woman, she's done thing, done things to me. She used me, she used Five, she's using you." Lavender stated toward her with soft, brown eyes.

"Shut up!" Lila yelled at her while holding the knife before her again.

"I never realize what she was up to at the time, but now it all makes sense." Five stated with a breathy voice.

"What?" Lila asked with a curious look in her chestnut eyes.

"She never cared about your parents. She was looking for you." Five stated toward Lila, the memory flashing through his mind.

"Why?" Lila breathed out.

"You know why." Lavender stated to her as she saw the figures walk in.

"Cause you're one of us." Diego spoke as the siblings walked into the barn, hearing Five and Lav speak to Lila, "The handler stole you, Lila."

Klaus stared at Lavender with a worried expression, his wife giving him a nod in reassurance, holding Five into her side.

"Just like our asshole father took all of us." Diego added in as he got closer to her.

"No, it's not the same thing." the woman shook her head quickly.

"You're right." Diego agreed gently with a small nod, "Because he didn't have our parents murdered. Listen to me, Lila. You were born October 1, 1989, same day as all of us."

"Stay back!" Lila yelled as everyone jumped at her words, Lavender clinched her jaw as she watched Diego worried.

"Hey! Hey! Stop! Wait! Hey! Lila, Lila, Stop!" Diego ordered as he tried to calm her down.

"I trusted you." Lila said in disbelief toward the Hargreeves man, "I got you a job. I even introduced you to my mother, and then you took off on me!"

"Because I needed to save the world!" Diego argued, "Shes using you, Lila. The Handler."

"You're wrong. She raised me. She loved me." Lila spoke, her voice broke causing Lavenders heart to do the same.

"Yeah, you know what? Love shouldn't have to hurt this much." Luther spoke, Lavender gripped Fives much smaller body tighter.

Lila faked a gag.

"I tried." Luther said, a shrug of his abnormally large shoulders.

"He's right. We have to kill her." Five agreed quickly with a nod of his head.

"Five, wait." Lavender warned while pulling the boy back.

"Hey! Five! Five, stop!" Diego yelled at him as he held a hand up toward the small man quickly, "I got it."

"Hey, Lila. Truth. Shes dangerous. And you're scared of what she'll do with all that new power. That's why you dragged me to the Commission. Because I know what it's like to love dangerous people. Difference is... they love me back." Diego said as his eyes fixed on Lavender for a second, "All of them."

"Shut up." Lila demanded through her glassy eyes and broken voice.

"The only thing she loves is power. Now, the minute she can't use you, she will turn on you , and deep down, I know you know that." Diego spoke, not even the smallest bit scared at the knife pointed to his chest.

"You don't know me, Diego." Lila shook her head as she stared back into his chocolate eyes, pushing against the blade to stand closer.

"Don't I?" he asked while staring down at her, "I know that we can be your family... if you just let us."