↝three

"ɴᴏᴛ ᴀʟʟ sᴛᴏʀᴍs ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴅɪsʀᴜᴘᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪғᴇ."

"Tell you what... if you're so cocky what's say we up the stacks?" the cowboy asked as he looked across the table annoyed at Klaus who was getting a little to confident in Lavenders invisibility to look at their cards then whisper it in his ear.

"All my money's already in the pot."
Klaus explained, feeling Lavender breathing on the back of his neck as he knocked her in the head, making it seem like he'd just hit thin air to anyone around them.

"Throw in that sissy-ass gold necklace then. Clide here can melt it down and make me a belt buckle." the man said said with a glare. Lavender held herself back from smacking the man upside the head for making fun of Klaus's feminine side. She loved it on the other hand, the many nights they'd stay awake applying make up and painting each other's nails... not to mention with Klaus's breathtaking figure the two often times shared clothes.

"That would be one hell of is belt buckle." Ben commented from where he was leaning on the wall, watching Lavender creep around and look at everyone's cards.

"He's bluffing by the way." Ben spoke as Lavender got closer.

"He has nothing." she whispered just enough for Klaus to here as he pulled the gold off his neck.

"Okay, i'll put in the sissy necklace for the keys to your pick up." Klaus said as Lavender did a happy dance, her feet drumming on the floor which made the cowboys look around confused at the random tapping noises, "Unless you're bluffing."

"Deal." the cowboy said as he threw the keys on the table.

"You're a cheat, you know." Ben spoke to Lavender as he watched her lean over the cowboys shoulder.

"And you're dead." she whispered his way as he rolled his eyes.

"Let's see it." the man said as his buddy began to deal the cards, Lavender rocking on her heels anxiously.

"Full house. Kings over sevens." the cowboys smirked as he laid the cards on the table. Ben and Lavender shared a worried look while looking to Klaus quickly.

"Well, that. That's not nothing." Klaus laughed as Lavender looked back at Ben.

"Told you i'm not a cheat." she said as he shook his head at her but grinned anyways at her fair game.

"I'm impressed." he spoke as Lavender looked back at Klaus, sneaking over to switch out the cards he had in his lap to better ones she snatched from the stack when no one was looking.

"Well, how about, kings over kings." Klaus said as he laid all the kings on the table, thankful Lavender snuck them while grabbing the keys.

"Fair is fair, I win." he said while Lavender walked out of the bathroom as if she wasn't in the room the whole time.

"How'd the game go?" she asked with a smirk while putting a hand on Klaus back, watching him raise the keys in his hand.

"Your husbands got sticky fingers." the cowboy said with a glare as Lavender hummed.

"Does he?" she asked with a eyebrow raise and a forced smile, "I hadn't noticed."

"And crazy IBS, it's a miracle i'm sitting down." Klaus added in before the man punch him in the face making Klaus fall backwards and hit the pool table.

"Did you just- I know you didn't just punch, my husband in the face, right in front of my eyes, did you?" Lavender asked innocently as she approached the man.

"So what are you gonna do, woman?" he asked her as Lavender sent her fist into his face quickly, knocking him backwards.

"Years and year of being a assassin pays off, woman." she mocked while backing up near Ben.