↝ɴɪɴᴇ

"ʙᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇs ʏᴏᴜ sᴍɪʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴏ ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ"- ғᴀʀᴀᴡᴀʏ
•••
Lavender stood in the large bathroom watching as Klaus flushed his last amount of drugs down the toilet painfully.

"I'm proud of you" Lavender spoke as he stood with a sigh and gave her a look.

"That was difficult" he sighed stepping toward her.

"I can imagine, just don't think about it" Lavender told him as he inched closer to her.

"What else am I supposed to think about?" he asked her with a shake of his head.

"Well what's something you want... more than drugs that is?" she asked him while scanning his face. Klaus blinked at her and slowing brought his hand up to brush hair behind her ear. He leaned down toward her just as the door swung open.

"Oh good your both up. We need to talk. Us and the others so meet me in the living room" Luther said as he kept the door open. Lavender sighed and managed to remove herself from the position she was in.

"Another time" she offered Klaus a smile as he grinned back toward her before following after as they walking into the living room .
•••

"Three days?" Allison asked handing Luther a cup of coffee .

"Little bastard did mention the apocalypse come to think of it he just left out the part of how soon" Klaus said from where he was leaning onto Lavenders legs on the ground .

"And you knew about this?" Allison asked looked over at Lavender .

"Well yeah, I just assumed he'd want to be the one to tell all of you... you know family and all" Lavender shrugged.

"You're family too" Allison told her kindly as Lavender blushed .

"Can we even trust Five? I mean I don't know if you've noticed but Fives a little-" Allison said as she whistled and used her finger to indicate he was crazy.

"Our little psycho" Klaus joked smiling up at Lavender .

"No he's right. Unless he's got some special powers to make me see things I was in the apocalypse with him for years. It's there" She nodded as Diego sighed from next to her.

"And he was pretty convincing. And if he wasn't trying to stop a apocalypse those two lunatics wouldn't be chasing him" Luther said .

"That's why they where after him?" Diego asked bitterly due to the death of Detective Patch.

"Yeah" Luther said quietly as Lavender put a hand on Diego's shoulder and he looked over at her.

"What did Five even see?" Allison asked. Luther looked over at Lavender who shook her head.

"Ugh, apparently we all fought together against who ever was responsible" Luther said as he looked around at his siblings as Lavender gave him a nod satisfied with his answer.

"Okay so here's the plan-" Luther began but was cut off.

"Wait a tick, wait a tick, wait a tick. What actually happened the first time around? Lav?" Klaus asked as he looked at Luther then toward Lavender who avoided his gaze.

"Yeah what aren't you telling us big boy? Future Woman?" Diego asked making Lavender cough uncomfortably and stand up. Luther than whispered something under his breath as Lavender tapped her foot .

"What was that?"Allison asked him as Lavender cleated her throat looking anywhere but toward Klaus and Diego who where staring are.

"I said we died" Luther said now as the silence grew. Lavender raised her eyebrows, a habit she had picked up when she was feeling awkward. Then a umbrella feel making Klaus scream.
••
"Guys stop talking at once" Lavender said but the three didn't lissen as they kept asking Lavender and Luther as she sighed.