↝eight

"All right. First of all, I wanna say i'm sorry. I know I really screwed the pooch on this whole going back in time and getting stuck thing." Five spoke as he looked around at his siblings plus Lav who were all huddled together in the small living room area space in Elliots apartment.

"Just a tad." Lavender said as she crossed her legs with a eye brow raise.

"But the real kick in the pants here is we brought the end of the would back here with us." Five finished off his speech after Lavender interrupted.

"Oh my god, again?" Klaus asked in shock as he looked around at all his siblings who didn't seemed phased by the information, "All of you knew? Why am I always the last one to find out about the end of the wor- Oh my god! Our cult is gonna be so pissed, Five! I told them we have until twenty-nineteen."

"We have until Monday. We have six days." Five said with a huff, unamused by Klaus as Lavender rubbed his back comfortingly.

"Is it Vanya?" Klaus spoke up again as he began to take a drink.

"Klaus!" Allison scolded him as well.

"What? It's usually Vanya!" he went on as he leaned back on the couch cushions.

"It's not Vanya." Lavender defended quickly.

"Do you have any leads, Five?" Vanya spoke up, ignoring Klaus potentially insulting comment.

"Yeah, we have one." Five said as he held out a file which Allison took.

"Holy shit, is that dad?" Ivys tallest sister spoke as Lav went to her side to look down at the picture.

"Stupid man." Lavender said with a eye roll as she sat back down while Diego was the one to pat her back this time.

"And he's standing on the grassy knoll." Diego added in with a knowing look, already seeing the picture and having it burned in his mind.

"Diego and I have been trying to talk to Dad about what exactly this means. So far, we got nothing." Five said with a shrug and a sigh before Diego spoke up before anyone else could.

"Not nothing, we know he's planning to kill Kennedy." Diego said as Lavender sighed and rubbed her temple.

"Reggie is killing the wrong president." Lavender said with a crazy look as Klaus laughed loudly at her all to serious words.

"Maybe. But we don't know who or what sets doomsday in motion. Could be Kennedy, could be something entirely independent. But if we know something changes the timeline, we have to make it right again." Five went on with his hands shoved into the school boy shorts as he looked around at the others.

"Yeah, but how if we don't know what's broken?" Allison made her point with a confused look, finally glancing up from the photos of Dad.

"Oh, come on, do the math. We know Dads having shady ass meetings with some shady ass people. We know he's on the grassy knoll in three days to kill the president. So I think we all know what we have to do." Diego spoke as he stood up, making eye contact with Five as he joined his side.

"Find Dad." "Kill Dad."

Lavender raised her eyebrows with a humorous expression, "I'll kill him for you."

"None of us are suppose to be here, right?" Vanya spoke as Klaus knocked knuckles with Lav after her point was made, "I mean, what is it's us? Has anyone here done anything to screw up the time line?"

"Diego's been stalking Lee Harvey Oswell." Luther spoke up next ad Lavender whistled.

"Snitches get stitches." Lavender said as she looked to Diego with raised eyebrows.