↝fifteen

"Get the hell off him!" Lavender shouted as she let her power drop, becoming known as she attacked Lila, tackling her from where she had her foot on Five, "Didn't see me that time, bitch."

"You're not clever." Lila groaned as she looked up at Lavender who laid on top of her.

"Like you're any better." the Hargreeves woman said as she shoved Lila again before standing, joining Five, trying to hold herself back from codling him and tending to his neck that was sure to bruise any minute now.

"Come on. What are you waiting for? Let's finish this thing." Five stated toward Lila as she got to her feet with a stretch of her arms.

"No, this isn't gonna be quick." Lila said as she rubbed a bead of sweat off her forehead, "Both of you are going to suffer for what you did."

"Like always, Lila, I have no clue what you're going on about." Lavender said as she stood a few inches infront of Five, making sure she'd get it before he did, knowing he'd back her up.

"Ronnie and Anita Gill." Lila stated toward the two with a angered and numb look.

"Mean nothing to me." Five finished for her with a odd look.

"1993, East London." Lila said as Lavender frowned her dark eyebrows with a blink, "You hogtied them and then you shot them in the head."

"Lila." Lavender said, her voice broke when she began to remember.

"The flower merchants." Five spoke, clearly remembering as well, "They were your parents?"

"Lila, i'm- we're so sorry, we're so sorry. I didn't know they had kids, I d-" Lavender began before she was cut off.

"That wouldn't have stopped you!" Lila yelled at her, teary eyes to match Lavenders.

"I know, I know." Lavender said as she held a hand out in a way of protecting the two along with showing mercy, "I'm so sorry, i'm so sorry."

"They never did anything to anyone." Lila spoke with a shake of her head, not bothering to give in Lavenders apologies, "They didn't deserve to die like that."

"You're right, all right? We killed them. But we've killed a lot of people over the years. It was all just a job. All right? That was never personal." Five stated toward the woman who held the same expression the whole time.

"Never personal, my ass. Yeah, i've killed. It's always, always personal." Lila stated as Lavender watched her take a step closer.

"Like when you tried to kill our family? All that personal too? They didn't do anything, we did, us, not them!" Lavender defended the rest of the Hargreeves quickly, "You want to get revenge on us for your parents, that's reasonable, but leave them out of it."

"It's always personal." Lila simply repeated herself.

"That's why you're not cut out to be a assassin." Five stated as Lila pulled a knife from her boot quicker then either of them could see.

"Bet your life on that?" Lila asked as Lavender threw a arm infront of Five and backed the two up together.

"You wanna blame someone? Blame the Handler, all right? She faked the kill order." Five stared as Lila glared.

"Bullshit! I saw the kill order!" Lilas tone rose in anger toward him, "AJ Carmichael ordered it, and you carried it out."

"You aren't understanding." Lavender tried to tell her, her arms still held out infront of her while the other shielded Five.

"Lila, listen to what i'm telling you, all right? The Handler gave us the kill order. She came on the job, which she'd never done before. You're Commission. You know excess never go on jobs, but that day in London, she was there." Five spoke with a knowing look toward the woman who glared his way, "Ask yourself why."