↝sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ

"ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛs ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇɴᴅ ᴏғ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ"- ғ. sᴄᴏᴛᴛ ғɪᴛᴢɢᴇʀᴀʟᴅ
•••

"I need to go alone" Allison wrote on her notebook and showing it to Luther. The five of them had showed up at the theatre moments before but the concert had already started.

"Allison I can't let you do that, she's beyond reasonable" Luther shook his head down at the curly haired woman.

"You hear that? It's started!" Diego explained loudly referring to the violin music playing.

"Do you honestly think she'll lissen? After everything that's happened?" Luther glared down at her as Allison gave him a look.

"We don't have time for this" Klaus said passing slightly.

"I second that" Lavender added in as Luther sighed.

"Okay" Luther said as Allison nodded. She looked over at Lavender who looked worried, Allison gave her a small smile before running off.

"You're using her as a distraction aren't you?" Diego piped in as they watched Allison leave.

"It will be our best chance for us to get to Vanya. She'll thank us later" Luther said as the four started walking forward.

"You bet your ass i'm gonna tell her you did that too" Lavender said as she glared at Luther but before he could reply Klaus started to speak.

"So what's the plan?" he asked them.

"Ugh you wait out front, with Lavender" Luther said as he turned to face them getting hurt looked from the two.

"What?" Klaus asked disappointing.

"Yeah you guys are the look out" Luther nodded.

"The lookout?" the couple asked in sync as they watched Number One and Number Two walk off. Klaus looked over at Lavender who gave a sad smile as he sighed, wrapping his arm around her and leading them outside.
••
"I asked for salantro" Klaus sighed as he looked down at his burrito.

"Mine has it, wanna switch?" she asked him with a mouth full.

"Why yes my love I do" Klaus said in a english accent as the two switched burritos.

"Do you hear that?" Ben asked only allowing one of them to hear though. Klaus frowned his brows and turned around as Lavender looked over his shoulder as they heard guns going off in the theater.

"You don't think that's part of the concert do you? Special effects" Lavender shrugged and shared a worried look with Klaus. He was about to answer her when he caught sight of someone walking down the street. Cha Cha.

"Oh shit" he said pulled her to hid behind the food truck with him as Ben stood next to the two .

"This is it you guys, show time" Klaus said as the three ran toward the door.

"What about the gunfire?" both Lavender and Ben asked in sync.

"Cmon guys were the damn lookouts" Klaus said as they ran into the theatre.
•••
"Guys guys!" the two lovers yelled as they ran into the theatre as gun shots rang around them.

"Lavender! Klaus get down!" Diego yelled to them as the shooters fired toward them. Lavender quickly wrapped her body around Klaus and pulled him to the ground with her. Five then spcial jumped on top of one of the guys as they spun around due to his weigh. Lavender nodded and took note of that as she took a deep breath and became invisible slightly freaking Klaus out before he noticed her appear again and take two guys to the ground quickly.