↝ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

"ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ᴡʜᴏ's ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ɪs ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜ, ɪᴛ ɪs ᴡʜᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇs ʏᴏᴜ"- ᴊᴀᴄᴋɪᴇ ᴄʜᴀɴ
••

"What are you smiling about in here?" Five asked Lavender as he entered Klaus's room.

"Look. Their painted Lavender... like my name" Lavender smiled while holding her hands out showing him her nails as he grinned slightly and sat next to her .

"Sorry for being kinda rude to you earlier, you we're making Klaus sad" Lavender told him as he shook his head.

"I get it... maybe I pushed it a little to far" Five shrugged as Lavender gave him a look.

"You think?" she joked as she pushed her shoulder slightly .

"You shouldn't be getting so attached to him Lav. If we can't stop the apocalypse I don't wanna see you hurt" Five told her as the brunette sighed.

"Five with all do respect. You're been my only friend for forty five years. My best friend. Now that i'm out here... in the real world things just seem different this way. Even if it's just for a few days i'm trying really hard to make the most out of them" Lavender said as Five sighed with a nod.

"Luther and I are about to go meet some insane people with a fake brief case. You wanna come?" he asked her as Lavender smiled.

"Meet you in the car?" she asked him as he nodded and excited the door. She then pulled out a small note pad and pin before writing to Klaus.

Klaus,
Five and the moon boy brought me to help them out. If you're home before I get back don't worry and don't leave. See you soon
~Lavy

and with that she used the Lavender colored nail polish to put a small dot by her name as she then left the room to join the two brothers in the car.
••••

Lavender, Five, and Luther has been waiting on the side of a abandon road for Hazel and Cha Cha to show up. The silence nearly pained Lavender and she wanted to yell something out like how's the weather or this road was smooth. But she knew Luther didn't want to hear her voice and she knew Number Five would scold her if she did.

"You know I never enjoyed it. War, the killing, I mean I was good at my work and I took pride in it. But it never gave me pleasure. I think it was all those years of just the two of us alone. It can do funny things to the mind" Five said out of the blue.

"Yeah well you were gone for such a long time. I only spent four years on the moon but that was more than enough. It's the being alone that breaks you" Luther said.

"Wrong" Lavender now spoke up from the back getting odd looks from the two .

"It's not being alone that breaks you, it's the feeling of being alone. You can stand in a room filled with people and feel alone... that's when you'll break. Knowing everyone sees you as just some burden or even just a random person" Lavender said as the boys blinked at her.

"Did you do the same things he did?" Luther asked her now.

"Once. Couldn't stomach it though... thankfully the compassion let me just be by his side though it, documenting, distracting. I was a lousy shot anyway" Lavender said with a side smile. Luther slightly chuckled.

"I'm sorry, I never intended on make you feel like you didn't belong. Things are just stressful lately" Luther said.

"I understand that and you don't have to make me feel like I belong I'm really aware that I don't. But the thing you do need to know is that I care about Five, and I care about Allison, and Klaus, Diego, Vanya, Grace, Pogo. All of them which makes me care about you too. So suck it up because i'm not gonna stop doing that anytime soon" Lavender said making Luther nod and look forward with a tiny grin.