↝ten

tw: blood and gore mentioned.

"Shouldn't you be bearing bad news to your cult?" Five spoke as he sipped the black coffee, hearing the floor creek from behind him.

"How'd you know it was me?" Lavender asked as she circled him to stand before him again, taking the extra coffee he poured.

"Picked up on a few things." he said with a shrug as Lavender cringed at the horrible taste but drank it anyways.

"Well, Klaus got us into it, he can get us out I suppose." the woman shrugged as she sat down on the couch, "Besides... figured I should be here with you."

"You're right, there's something I have to tell you." he said with a serious look, putting the mug down and sitting before her again.

"The Handler isn't dead? What the hell does this woman eat?" Lavender asked as she cleaned the small wound on Fives face after his fight, "And Diego's girlfriend is involved? Talk about bullshit."

"Very much bullshit." he spoke while holding back a pained look when Lavender whipped the bit of blood, "They won't stop until we're both dead."

"Well, it's been a while and neither of us are dead so.." she trailed off with a grin that he wanted to return but hide it, "What do we do now?"

"I'm going to see dad, get a few things straight for once." he spoke as Lavender nodded.

"I shouldn't come to that, should I?" she asked as he shook his head with a knowing look.

"Probably best if you don't, already confused enough with all of us.... i'll fill you in afterwards." Klaus said as Lavender shut the small first aid kit with a nod.

"I suppose I could go murder Diego's girlfriend." Lavender said as Five gave her a scoff.

"Hilarious." he spoke while nudging her shoulder.

"Possessed? He said he was possessed?" Lavender asked confused after Five returned, taking her hand and leading her to a nice hotel.

"In the elevator... said something about being possessed. Did this huge seizer thing at the table too, you would have loved it." Five spoke, telling Lavender all about the show her husband put on at the family meeting.

"How lovely of him." she sighed as they walked through the lobby, getting odd looks in the slightest, "Tell me why we're here, again?"

"You said you wanna start doing thing together again, right?" He asked while knocking on the door.

"Course." Lavender nodded before the door was pulled open in front of them.

The Handler.

"Not this bitch again." Lavender moaned as the woman smiled at the two.

"Ah! Just in time for a nightcap." she grinned while nodding for the two to walk in. Lavender and Five shared a look before they inched into her very large hotel room.

"Nice place you got going on here." Lavender spoke as she looked around at the expensive wall decorations and spaced area.

"Oh, it's divine. Pricy but completely worth it." the Handler said with a fake smile, one Lavender did not return.

"To be clear..." Five trailed off as he stood before her, "We take out the board... you get me and my family home."

"Including her?" Handler questioned while nodded toward Lavender who tried not to look confused to the situation.

"I said me and my family... that means her." Five spoke as Lavender bite back a grin.

"Yeah, how bout that bitch!" Lavender said awkwardly as Five sighed while pinching the bridge of his nose.