We both shifted behind trees and began to look around for a good spot. i kept searching around and found a perfect spot. It was a huge tree, but one of those ones that has an opening on the inside but it looks closed from the outside. I ran over to Violet to show her the place, she followed me to it and we both thought that it was perfect. I remembered exactly where it was so we decided to go to the pack house so we could put towels and stuff around the ground so we wouldn't be in dirt all the time.

We got back to the house and shifted back into our clothes and went to go get some old towels to lay on the ground, so we decided to take old brown ones that were in a closet. Violet and I shifted behind a tree and put the towels in our mouths. we ran back to the spot and set everything up. We laid everything out and ran back to the pack house.

We shifted back into our clothes and dragged Piper and Riley all the way to the little hide out. When we got there their eyes went wide.

"This will be a perfect hide away spot." Riely cheered.

"I can read in here with silence!" Vi squealed.

"I don't know what I'm gonna do in here but it's gonna be fun!" Piper said and I laughed.

"One rule. no telling the guys about it. this is secret." I said and we shook hands on it.

"I don't know about yall but I'm tired and Ryder won't let me sleep, so goodnight." I said even though it was the afternoon. I laid down and made a makeshift pillow. I faintly was asleep but I could still hear noises.

"I'll stay here with her. Yall can go back to the house." I heard Piper say.

"Ok bye." Riely said.

After a while I actually did fall asleep. I woke up to the sound of what felt like something falling. I shot up and looked around.

"Hey what up." Piper said, she was just sitting down towards the entrance.

"Didn't you hear that thing drop?" I asked.

"Nah but let's check it out." Piper said and we walked out. we both looked around and I saw a tree branch fell in the distance.

"Oh it was nothing." I said. "Why don't we head back, Ryder probably misses me." I said and Piper agreed.

We stayed in our human forms and walked back to the pack house, to find a frantic looking Ryder on the porch.

"What's wrong babe?" I asked jogging up the steps to a worried Ryder.

"There was a rouge attack on the pack house, I had no idea where you were and I was getting really worried. I'm so glad your okay." He said bringing me into a bone crushing hug.

"Can't. breath." I said and Ryder let go. I pecked his lips and smiled up at him.

"I'm fine Ryder, tell me about the attack, because I heard a tree branch fall and that might have been the reason." i exclaimed grabbing his hand, intertwining our fingers and walking inside.

"Well just about thirty minutes ago there was about 100-200 rouges that came and attacked the pack house, they were thinking that you were here, but they didn't find you. Riely and Violet hid in the cellar and all the guard wolves fought. We out numbered them and they ended up retreating, Zander got a scratch on his chest but he should be better by tomorrow because of how quickly werewolves heal. No one else was seriously injured or killed and we ended up killing or injuring half of their group. Thankfully you weren't here because the reason they came here was to get you. Since we are the biggest pack in the US They want the Luna of it, so I would have to give them something in trade. But your here with me now and that's great. You will need to be guarded more though because if they come back you need protection just in case I'm not there to protect you." Ryder explained.

"Thanks babe, and I can take care of myself, I'm not the fragile little human I was when you met me, I'm a strong werewolf. I can protect myself, but I understand the protection. I love you." I said and kissed his cheek.

I hopped up onto the kitchen counter while Ryder made us a snack. Apples and Carmel, Yummy! He handed me a small plate with some apples cut up and some Carmel on the side. I ate it quickly and we met up with everyone else who was watching a movie in the screening room.

Violet picked out Pirates of the Caribbean and it was halfway through. Ryder and I picked one couch in the back and started to watch with them.

YAAYY! I got a chappie up! I'm so proud of myself. lol. I'm weird. anyways I got a chapter up so be happy. im gonna keep updating but I'm SOOO busy and I never have the time to write. So sorry for not updating for yall. We have a thing at my school going on and we don't have much homework so I might and I mean MIGHT be able to update more. Love yall and keep being lovely gummie bears, and yes you are all gummie bears. :D

-Erin <3