8

When we got to the restaurant which was some fancy Italian restaurant everyone let Ryder and i go in first and we got our seats, which was far away from everyone else.

"This place looks so expensive. how can you afford it." I asked.

"The alphas of packs are very wealthy and since I'm an alpha, I have lots of money."

"Okay so I have my first question. You know that house that we are all at, is that your house because I swear I see random people walking around." I told and Ryder smirked.

"That's our pack house, it's normally for the new members until they find homes but also is where we have important meetings, the top floor is where all that happens. Im surprised Piper hadn't told you I mean it's hard to get her to shut up." Ryder joked and I laughed. Ryder just smiled at me.

"What?" I asked curiously.

"You have such a beautiful smile."

"Thank you."

"Okay so serious question, do you accept me as a mate." Ryder asked and I knew he was being dead serious, Piper told me things mostly about mates and that when they ask that question YOU CANNOT JOKE AT ALL.

"Ryder, now that I know more about werewolves and mates, and the reason you took me away, I will accept you to be my mate and I am honored that I am yours." I stated and Ryder's face was so happy that it made me smile and do something I never thought I would do. I kissed him. In a split second he started to kiss me back.

When we broke away we were both speechless and I was for once grateful that we got a private table.

"I'm so glad that we are mates." I said and Ryder's smile dropped a bit.

"What's wrong, and don't try lying. It's like my superpower to know when people are lying." I said seriously.

"Well tecnically we aren't completely mated.. yet." Ryder said.

"What do you mean by 'yet'." I asked becoming irritated.

"Wellll, we have to complete the mating process." Ryder said and I knew exactly what he was talking about.

"No."

"Why not?"

"Well I AM 17, and your like 20 so that would be illegal, and I don't want sex right now. I know its gonna be hard for you but how will my parents take this? If and when my dad finds out you won't be able to come near me because that's how protective he is." I said and Ryder groaned. Oh and if you didn't know Piper told me all about the mating process which is when the male mate marks the girl with a symbol which they are all different but it pretty much shows any unmated male that you are taken and off limits. The next stage is pretty much sex but more intense. When you are done with the mating process your two scents mix and then EVERYONE who can smell knows your mated.

There was silence for a bit, until I broke it asking what he was getting for dinner.

"Steak and potatoes." Ryder said and i rolled my eyes.

"Typical dog." I joked.

"Hey! That's very offensive." Ryder pouted.

"Awe poor pup." I joked again. A pup is like a newborn werewolf and they are very weak.

"I am NOT a pup." Ryder growled.

"Chill out babe, it was a joke." I said and kissed his cheek.

Ryder calmed down and just in time to order our food. I got lobster ravioli which was yummy!

------

When dinner was over I learned a lot about Ryder and found out he was really funny and extremely sweet. We actually got so close that we looked like we were sewn at the hip when we left the resturant. Like seriously I was pushed up against Ryder and he had his arm wrapped around me. It was the same thing with the rest of our group, I guess from what I heard is that we all had seperate tables.

As soon as we got home Ryder picked me up and carried me upstairs so we could get ready for bed. I went into the bathroom and just put on one of Ryders t-shirts which went down to my knees. When I walked out Ryder was shirtless in bed with the covers up to his waist.

"You tired princess?" Ryder asked and I nodded.

I cuddled up next to him and started to drift off into a deep sleep but before i did I heard the faint words "I love you" come from Ryder's lips.

----------------

Okay guys here's my update for you and I hoped that you loved it because I sure had a fun time writing it. And if you haven't read the change I switched around Riely's and Mack's birthday just because I thought it suit them better. Since it's a weekend I will be updating a lot and my best friend and I are working on our stories. Her username is @GalacticStar117, check out her book if you feel like it.

Well thats it till next chappie love you all and happy weekend :D

-Erin <3