34

"Well you just found the number one reason that she's rejecting blood, or at least her baby is." Stephanie retorted.

"So in order for Mackenzie to live, her baby has to die?" Cole questioned.

"It doesn't say any other reasons why she would be rejecting blood." Liv exclaimed.

"No way in hell am I gonna kill a helpless baby! I don't care if I'll die." I said the loudest I could.

"It doesn't matter even if you don't kill it, you'll die from starvation and then soon the baby will die with you. " Kendrick said bluntly.

"Well I'll know that I didn't kill it intentionally." I said. "I know that I'm a cold hearted bitch towards werewolves, but if there is a baby werewolf in me right now, I'm not gonna be the one responsible."

"Well you don't have to be." Ash said taking out a needle with a weird liquid in it. He jammed it into my stomach and I screamed out in pain.

"What did you do!" I yelled.

"That was just enough wolfsbane to kill a werewolf, it won't harm you but the baby will die." Ash said before running out of the room.

"He just killed an innocent child." I yelled getting up but my head started pounding making me lay back down.

"Get her a blood bag now!" Cole ordered. Liv super speeded out and came back with one in her hand. Cole took it and gave it to me. I sucked it dry.

I felt better, my head didn't hurt anymore, my stomach felt full, except I had to kill a baby to do it.

"I'm so selfish." I said dropping to my knees. Two more years found themselves falling down my cheek.

"You are so far from being selfish sweetheart, Ash had no right to do that to you." Liv soothed coming to my side.

I looked over to Cole who was about ready to rip someone's head off. I went to him and looked up at his eyes.

"Please don't get mad. I'm gonna be okay." I soothed. "There's nothing that we can do now." He calmed down and I gave him a kiss.

"So now that your a vampire there's some things you need to know." Cristina started, wow, I was beginning to think no other originals spoke.

"Yeah like first, if your gonna eat someone, you can't kill them." Garret informed. "You need to eat then compel them to forget what happened, cover up your tracks."

"But if you start leading a trail of dead bodies around the country, people and the council will get suspicious." Aaron informed.

"Well what if I can't stop?" I asked.

"Trust me sweetheart, your not the only turned original who had trouble with stopping." Scarlet snorted, but then smiled. I gave her a weird look.

"What now?" I asked.

"There needs to be a place where you can practice all three of those.. let's call them qualities." Kendrick stated.

"How about going to the mall. I mean she needs clothes, and there's a lot of people there." I heard Stephanie say.

"Wow I was beginning to think you didn't like me." I turned to Stephanie and she smiled.

"Well I wasn't saying I didn't.. but you can be tolerated." She snorted.

"Okay, but I want guards." Cole ordered.

"Hell no." I said jumping up from where I was sitting.

"I have already been watched enough by werewolf guards. I thought that I'd be free of that, so as my mate, please don't put any guards on me." I told.