36

Read the authors note! It's very important towards the story.

It's been a few weeks since I've heard from Missy or Hunter for that matter. Even though I've been able to get into old habits that I had with the pack. I'm so glad that they welcomed me back with open arms, even Eddie.

I plopped down in bed after a long day of explaining to people why their was an absence of their Luna, I never knew that there were that many pack members, until I had to talk to them. Plus I had to go through training with a few guards, since they thought that I 'lost my strength' as if that'll ever happen.

My phone buzzed and I saw that the caller id was Hunter. I quickly answered.

Hello?

How's my favorite werewolf doing?

I don't know Hunter, you tell me. Have you killed Cole yet?

Sadly I haven't gotten to him, but I managed to kill Garret, Aaron, Ian Cristina, and Scarlet... I'm not gonna lie, it felt good knowing that Liv was still alive I actually liked her, though she must be devastated about Ian. Wait why am I telling you this? Your supposed to be my enemy.

Don't worry I'll go back to hating you as soon as my baby gets put back inside me. Has Missy told you anything?

Actually she has the spell but needs one more ingredient.

Well What is it? I was practically about to squeal with joy.

Just some weird herb, but you'll know when the spell works since you'll have a little person growing inside you.

That's good to hear.

Yeah well now I'm going back to hating you.

With that he hung up the phone.

"Ryder get up here!" I called. Ryder probably had a worse day than me, when he came up his tired eyes made me just want to snuggle up next to him and fall asleep.

"What's up babe."

"Hunter said that he's gotten to Garret, Aaron, Ian, Cristina, and Scarlet." I explained.

"So the most important person to be dead isn't dead yet." I could tell by the way Ryder was speaking that he wasn't happy.

"Yes, but he said that I'll know when the spell for our baby worked because she'll be back inside my stomach." Ryder gave me a huge hug, practically crushing me. "But once we find out that Hunter killed the rest of them, we can't let him kill Kendrick."

"Who's Kendrick?" Ryder asked.

"He's top vampire, probably the most powerful, and from what Hunter said, if he drinks Kendrick's blood, he'll be even more powerful." I explained.

"So we just kill him after he finished killing everyone else." Ryder said. I gulped at the thought of Liv dying, but after what that family had done, the thought drifted away.

"Since Cole is still free he'll probably be looking for you. So I'm putting guards on watch." Ryder exclaimed and I groaned.

"You know I hate that Ryder, they literally wait outside the bathroom for me." I poured, giving him my best puppy dog eyes.

"Fine, can I have one that watches you from afar?" Ryder said trying to compromise.

"Fine," I gave in, "but if I see more than one I'm gonna beat the hell out of you."