30

ONE WEEK LATER

I woke up cocooned next to Ryder. Like seriously I was wrapped around him. I could tell by the smirk on his face that he was enjoying having me so close.

Suddenly my stomach didn't feel so well so I wiggled out of Ryder's grasp and ran to bathroom. I barely made it to the toilet before i started to vomit. Ryder came to hold my hair back. He rubbed my back soothingly while I lost everything I had in my stomach.

"You okay Mack?"

"Yeah it was probably just something I ate." I said then wiped my mouth. I sat back on my heels and contemplated about what I ate in the past few days to make my stomach so upset, but then again I didn't eat much.....Wait.......

"Ryder I gotta head to the store, alone. I'll be back in a bit I promise but I just need to go." I told, then went in my closet and put on a pair of blue joggers and a tight black tank top. I grabbed my wallet and the keys to my car and headed downstairs.

"Riley c'mon you need to come with me to the store." I said grabbing her hand and dragging her out the front door. I started my car and headed off to the nearest drugstore.

"Mack what are we doing." Riley asked but I didn't answer.

"Mackenzie tell me what the hell is going on"

"I might be pregnant Riley! I barely ate in the past few days, but all of a sudden today I threw up in the bathroom. So we are going to the drugstore to get a test, or the pill I don't exactly know yet." I explained.

"Wait you and Ryder had sex?" She asked as if it was the most important question right now.

"No Riley we just dance around like little pixies, that why I'm so worried about pregnant." I said with sarcasm coating my every word.

"Okay okay. Let's just get the test." Riley said as soon as I pulled into the drugstore. I ran in quickly and got a test. The lady at the counter have me a dirty look, before saying that I needed ID.

"Do you know who Ryder Andrews is?" I asked. (AN: sorry but I totally forgot Ryder's last name, or if I even gave him a last name. If you guys know please tell me.)

"Yes he is the Alpha of our pack- wait why are you asking?" She sneered.

"Because I'm his mate you bitch, now let me buy this effing test." I growled.

"How do I know you aren't lying?"

"Look lady, I don't know who you think you are, talking to me like that, but I'm kinda in a hurry and if you don't want me to call the alpha down right now, to tell him how disrespectful you are being to me I suggest to just let me buy the damn test." I snapped.

"Of course." She said eyeing me. I paid for it then flicked her off before walking out of the door.

I probably broke every speed limit that they have on the road with how fast I am going. I ran into the pack house to the downstairs bathroom. Riley waited patiently outside the door while I did the test.

"What does it say?" She asked.

"I don't know I have to wait a couple minutes." I answered. Riley opened the door and squared down beside me.

"It's time." I said, my finger still covering the answers "I can't look."

"You have to."

I look down and saw a little plus sign where my answer should be. I immediately started to cry. Riley hugged me and rubbed my back.

"No I can't be. I'm only 18 I'm not supposed to be a mom. I can't be a mom." I sniffled.

"What's wrong I heard crying." Piper said coming into the bathroom. Riley looked and her then motioned over to the pregnancy test in my hand.