15

I woke up next to Ryder who was smiling in his sleep. I got up quietly so I wouldn't wake him and walked over the mirror. I pulled back my shirt to look at my mark. It was a dark wolf which was Ryder and a light wolf which I guess was me, they were both on a small hill looking up into the moon, with stars around it. Keep in mind it's not a tattoo, it didn't have any colors, but when you look at it, it doesn't look like a tattoo. The mark was small, but very detailed, it was right where your neck ends and your collar bone starts on the left side.

I closed my eyes as I felt a presence behind me. I lifted my head up so my mark was exposed and Ryder kissed it.

"Good morning beautiful." He whispered into my ear.

"Hi." I said and opened my eyes and looked into his grey ones.

I turned around and put my hands on his chest and snuggled close. When your mate marks you, you can't stand being apart from them, Piper told me her and Jace didn't even wanna leave each other to go to the bathroom so they waited outside the door for each other. I didn't believe it at first but Ryder and Zander and the rest of the pack confirmed it was true.

Ryder walked back towards the bathroom to take a shower and I went to the closet to get clothes.

I picked out a black tank top, that had a ripped back, and said CHILL BRO on the front in blue letters. I paired it with dark and light washed tye dye short shorts. I put my hair in a messy bun and out on light make up.

Ryder was out of the shower in a pair of shorts, when I walked out of the closet. His eight pack was visible and he was smirking at me. I put on little footie socks and ran out of the bedroom. Ryder got up and chased after me.

I raced down the stairs and saw Piper, Jace, Violet, Luke, Riely, and Zander eating breakfast. I went an hid behind Piper.

"Hide me." I said.

Piper sniffed the air, and Jace looked confused so he sniffed the air, then the rest of the werewolves did.

"Let me see it." Piper said turning around to face me.

"Wait what's going on?" Riely asked confused. I pulled down my tank top sleeve and exposed my mark. Piper squealed and hugged me.

"Yay my baby's all grown up!" She squealed and Violet and Riely came up to look at it.

"It's so pretty." Violet said.

"Yay now we're twining." Riely said and showed me hers.

"More like tripling." Piper said and we all smiled.

"Try whatever you call a twin between four people." Violet said and showed us hers.

"OMG Vi you did it too!" I squealed and she nodded.

"Wait that doesn't explain why you are running from your mate." Piper said and everyone turned toward me.

"Uhhh." i trailed off.

"Mack!" Ryder yelled.

"Hide meh." I pleaded.

"Fine, it won't work but get under the table." Piper said and i scurried under the table.

"Where is she." Ryder said.

Everyone shrugged. Ryder had an intense gaze on Piper, then he gaze darted to the table.

I got out from under it.

"Hey no mind reading!" I yelled and he smirked. He charged toward me I closed my eyes and stuck my hand out.

I heard a gasp and I opened my eyes, only to see a wall of water in front of me. My hand was still up and it was like I did this.

"What's going on." Violet asked.