7

When we got back to the house Ryder was sitting at the kitchen bar, his fists clenched.

When heard the door close he looked up. He ran over when he saw me but Jace out his hand. Ryder stopped and looked at him oddly. Then Ryder and Jace's eyes turned gold. It was there for only a few minutes before they turned normal and Ryder sighed then walked away.

"What was that all about?" I asked curiously.

"That was our pack mind link it lets us communicate without speaking out loud. I was just persuading Ryder to give you your space, it took really good reasons until he finally caved. He agreed to let you have space until you were ready."

"That's gray because I still have questions." I told him.

"That's where I come in I'm guessing." Piper said walking into the room.

"Yes it is." Jace said walking out quickly.

"Okay so now that he's gone do you wanna go shopping for clothes while we talk." Piper asked and I didn't even hesitate to say yes.

"Great so you can borrow som of my clothes because honey these are dirrty." Piper said.

She lead me up to her room and into her HUGE closet, like it looked like another room it was that big.

I looked around until I found something that was cute. It was a loose black crop top and some light wash jean short shorts. Piper handed me a pair of black high tops and we were off to the mall.

----

By the time we got to the mall Piper had told me about the town and stuff and she gave me a lot of info on mates and werewolves, like once you are fully loaded mated you can a secret mind link no one knew about with your mate, and that werewolves have their own "inner wolf" I guess that's like a voice inside their head.

After about 1 hour of shopping I had about 3 different outfits but I was hungry. We walked o the food court and while Piper went to get us seats I went to get us food.

I walked up to a frozen yogurt place and there was a really cute guy at the counter, he perked up with he saw me. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Hey I'm Bryan." He said cooly.

"I'm Mackenzie." I told him.

"What can I get for your princess?" He asked flirtatiously.

"How how back the fuck up she's taken." Piper said storming over.

"no I'm not."

"Yes you are."

" no I'm not"

"well according to your friend you are so what do you want?" He said rudely. Piper smiled and walked away.

"I'd like a small vanilla with Oreos and she'll like a small chocolate with m&ms." I said tryin to be sweet again but it worked because he smiled again.

"I'll go get those for you." Bryan said before waking off.

"Here us go. Don't worry about the money it's on me." Bryan said and I thanked him. I took the cups but mine had a piece of paper in it.

"Call me." He mouthed and I nodded before walking over to Piper.

"Thank girl," Piper said grabbing her cup, "ooh what's that." She said taking the paper and opening it up before she ripped it up.

"bad dog." I scolded and she scowled.

"Not funny." She said before eating her yogurt.

I felt a gaze on me so I turned around to see Bryan staring at me. But then I saw his eyes turn gold, I turned back and saw Pipers eyes were gold too.

After about a minute they turned normal.

"There now he knows you are OFF limits."

"How did you mind link with him? Is he in your pack."

"No he's not he's from the Starlight pack our strongest ally, that's also why I didn't tell Ryder that he was trespassing."

"Then how did you mind link with him?"

"Because it's rare that some wives get gifts, my gift is that I can mind link with ANY werewolf not just ones in my pack."

"Does Ryder have a gift?"

"Yes he can read minds" Piper informed me.

"Cool"

"But he's told me he's had a hard time reading your mind, he can but not all the way, it's weird." Piper said.

After we finished we went back to shopping. By the time hit 6:00 we had shopped for three hours and I got 30 different outfits on Ryder's credit card, 25 pairs of shoes and a few dresses. I might have still been madam him when I went shopping. Which is why I spent so much.

I also learned about wolves and stuff, that since I was now Luna I had to know that our pack was The Midnight Moon pack, which was a cool name I guess. And that our pack was the biggest in the US.

When we got home everyone was in the living room and by everyone I mean Ryder, Zander, Jace, And Riley, who was sitting on Zander's lap on the love seat. I gave Jace and Riley a hug and gave Zander a hive five since he couldn't get up because Riley was sitting on him.

I gave Ryder a hug as well because I became more comfortable with him after Piper told me more about mates, but I'm not his until he asks me out.

"So it's 7:30 lets go eat!" Zander said and Riley agreed.

"Let's go to something fancy so I can get Mack into the heels I bought for her!" Piper squealed.

"You got Mack into buying heels! YAY!! She's becoming a girl!" Riley yelled and everyone laughed.

"Okay so go get ready shoo!" Piper and Riley said pushing me up to Ryder's room.

I decided to pick out my favorite dress, it was a pure white, tight, long sleeved dress that was mid thigh and backless. I had a sparkly gold lace on the edge of the sleeves and i thought it was soo pretty.

Then I paired it with putting on the white strappy sandal five inch heels Piper picked out. I put my hair in a Katniss style braid and put on light mascara and gold eyeshadow with light colored lipgloss.

When I walked downstairs I saw that only Ryder was there in the kitchen, I guess they were still getting ready.

Ryder was wearing a white v neck that showed off his muscles and black jeans and black vans. He look HOT.

"You look beautiful."

"Thank you. you look great too."

"So uh Mack?" Ryder started then scratched the back of his neck.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Do you want to go to dinner with me tonight. We can get a separate table if you want to." Ryder asked nervously.

"Yes I would love to go to dinner with you And I want to sit alone, so I can get to know you personally." I said and he smiled. He picked me up and spun me Around but quickly put me down.

"Don't worry your allowed to pick me up." I said before I kissing his cheek and walked into the living room to see everyone ready. I guess Riley and Piper had already gone shopping separately so Riley had on a strapless hot pink dress that was a little tight but not like me and it went about mid thigh with a white braided belt. Piper was wearing a navy blue dress that was tight up top but flowed out at the bottom and went to the floor. hers was mid sleeve and was lace on the bottom part with light blue. I guess she had on silver heels or something but it was hard to tell.

The guys were all wearing sort of the same thing, so we all did a last check before we walked out the door and drove to the restaurant.

Okay we can celebrate guys Wattpad has become my friend again!! Woo hoo! Do I hoped you liked this update and I'll be updating as much as possible but my teachers just like giving me hours of homework and it's annoying!

Anyways I love all yall and see ya next chapter :D

-Erin <3