Chapter 9

Anonymous POV

Sirens wailing! Wee woo! Wee Woo!

I try to open my eyes and look around at my surroundings, but it's all a blur. My head hurts and my stomach to. I can hear voices but I can't make out what's being said. It's all a blur.

I must be in a vehicle. My eyes start to close. I can't keep them open. I see a blurred figure above me.

"It's going to be ok." I can barely hear them say as my eyes finally closes. The vehicle comes to a stop and I feel like I'm being pulled out. Then the world turns black.

.
.
.

Normal Third Person POV

They arrive at the abandoned warehouse and see swat outside ready to go. It's quiet, with slight whispers from the officers.

Everyone gets into position.

"On my count." Callen voice booms over the comms. He looks around and then turns to the door.

1

2

3

"Go now!" Callen exclaims quietly. The team's simultaneously bust down the doors of the warehouse.

They enter with caution and start clearing the rooms.

5 minutes into the search

"East side clear." Team two announces over comms.

A few minutes later

"South side clear." Team three states.

A minute later

"North side clear." Team four shares.

Seconds later

"We found stairs leading to a basement. Heading down." Team one's Callen responds. "Team two and three hold the exits. Team four meet us at the basement."

"Yes sir." The teams reply.

Callen and Sam start checking the basement rooms on the left, while Kensi and Deeks check the right.

"Clear" each group responds, until they get to the last door of the hall.

Callen nods to his team as he grabs the door handle. He turns the non slowly but it clicks back. "Locked." He states.

Callen stands back as Sam kicks open the door. The team spreads out into the room where they see the victim lying on the floor bound by ropes.

A man in a mask turns to them with a gun in his hand. He points the gun at the girl. "Come closer and she dies." He says.

The girl tries to scream but it is muffled by the gag in her mouth.

"You are surrounded. Put down the gun." Callen shouts at the man.

The man looks around as more officers fill the room.

"GET OUT!" He shouts and starts waving the gun around. "I'll kill you all!" The crazed man laughs.
Once he waves the gun away from the girl a shot rings out. A bullet pierced him through the head and he falls to the ground dropping the gun.

Officers rush over and grab the gun.

Bang!

Another shot rings out from behind. Someone falls to the floors. Another masked man runs down the hall and up the stairs. Only to be caught by officers waiting at the basement door.

Callen and Sam run over to the fallen officer. Kensi is crying and holding his hand.

"We need an ambulance stat!" Sam calls over comms. He looks down at the young man. "Hold on Deeks."